Servant of Evil

Servant of Evil

A Story by Hibiki
"

I took the title based on the video on the note

"

Once upon a time, there was a treacherous yellow kingdom. Reigning on the top was a fourteen years old princess. Luxurious and gorgeous furnishings and riches she had, was exploited from the ignorant person who went against her.


“Come and kneel to me!” was her favourite sentence to say


The servant had very similar her face, that’s her sibling. The first thing they knew was the voice of the church bells. They belonged to each other, but because of the selfish adult, they had to say goodbye. Their destiny being separated and he must listen to his lil sist wishes.


~~~


One day, the servant was walking at the neighbourhood country. Wind brought his hat to a girl. The girl has beautiful eyes, kind voice, and warm smiling face, she is from the green kingdom. He fell in love at first sight.


The princess was really jealous with the neighbouring country’s princess, the woman of the green kingdom. She summoned her servant and, in quite voice, she said

“Destroy the country of the green..”


The princess gave command. The servant did nothing but accomplish her wish. He called the girl that he loves to the place where they have been to talk together. In very hard feeling, he stabbed her chest. The girl fell to his hug and said


“It’s okay, not your fault”


“Why my tears won’t stop?”


~~~


Many houses were burned to ashes, many lives were lost as a result. The sorrow of the suffering people didn’t reach the princess.


“Oh, it’s time for a snack” her favourite sentence to hear


The servant brought her snacks, and she was smiling, smile innocently.


~~~


The evil princess had to be brought down. Finally, the people stood up. Tired with the war, they surrounded the yellow castle. They demanded the princess to come out without upheaval.


Although the people of yellow escaped, the lovely attractive princess was finally caught. The red armour herself will give her punishment.


~~~


War still was firing up between the kingdoms. Just wait for the tickling time, surely this kingdom will end by the angered citizen. The servant watched what happen outside by the window. I have something to do. He walked to his self and then searched his master.


The princess was really confused and felt scared. She just looks at the window in sigh. The servant come to the princess and put his hand on her shoulder softly.


“Here, change into my clothes, and please escape immediately. Surely no one will realize, because we are twins” He is already in the princess’s dress, he smiles warmly.


The door knocked by the soldier. Ask for the princess to come out. The servant now pulls the princess to the secret run out way and locks the door to the castle from that way. Then he walks to the soldier and follow what they wanted. Without fight, he accepted the punishment.


~~~


The princess now is a fugitive. The door locked, she just can ran outside and find out. She heard that the princess, her servant, accept the punishment. It will be held at 3pm, when the church bell ringing. She ran to the place, not bothered to the crowd. She pulled herself to see her servant.


Finally the time arrived. She smiled to him, to cheers herself up actually. The bell that announced the end rang. In the slight second her servant say


Her favourite sentence to hear.


She was keep smiling till the servant has no breath. Tears fall to her cheek. 

© 2014 Hibiki


Author's Note

Hibiki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vSq0YoWjA

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Errors, errors. I'll just fix some of them seeing as I'm too tired to point out everything.


Luxurious and gorgeous furnishings and riches she had, was exploited from the ignorant person who go* against her. - who 'went' against her.

“Come and kneel to me!”* her favourite sentence to say - 'was' her favourite thing to say.

They belongs* each other - what? It'd be 'They belonged to eachother'.

Their destiny being separated and he must listen to his lil sist wishes - I don't understand what you meant by this sentence. -____-

Wind was brings* his hat to a girl. - Wind 'brought his hat to a girl.'

He fell in love in first sight - love AT first sight

The princess is* really jealous with the neighbouring country’s princess, - 'is'? You wrote the whole story in past tense, why 'is'? It's 'The princess was'

The girl fell to his hug and say* - say? No,'SAID'.

Many houses were reduced* to ashes, many lives were being* lost - houses were BURNED to ashes, many lives were lost as a result.


The evil princess had to be brought down. Finally, the people stand* up - the people STOOD up.

Tired with the war, they surround* the yellow castle instead* - surrounded. And 'instead' of what?

They demanded the princess *come out without fight*. - They demanded the princess to come out without upheaval. (fight seems too weird to use here.)

There ya go.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hibiki

10 Years Ago

My bad.. I wasn't pay attention to the grammar :(
Thank you so much~! I appreciate your help!



Reviews

I remember this!!! I watched avideo on it and when i saw this it made me feel heartbroken all over again. looking back on this story, itbwa really awesome!

Posted 8 Years Ago


WOW! I am always into dark fairy tales and this was one of the best. I didn't care about errors because it came from a creative mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I LOVE this story!
Very well done. ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


VOCALOID ! OMG. Lovely Story.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow that's an interesting story. I liked it even though the ending was sad.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Errors, errors. I'll just fix some of them seeing as I'm too tired to point out everything.


Luxurious and gorgeous furnishings and riches she had, was exploited from the ignorant person who go* against her. - who 'went' against her.

“Come and kneel to me!”* her favourite sentence to say - 'was' her favourite thing to say.

They belongs* each other - what? It'd be 'They belonged to eachother'.

Their destiny being separated and he must listen to his lil sist wishes - I don't understand what you meant by this sentence. -____-

Wind was brings* his hat to a girl. - Wind 'brought his hat to a girl.'

He fell in love in first sight - love AT first sight

The princess is* really jealous with the neighbouring country’s princess, - 'is'? You wrote the whole story in past tense, why 'is'? It's 'The princess was'

The girl fell to his hug and say* - say? No,'SAID'.

Many houses were reduced* to ashes, many lives were being* lost - houses were BURNED to ashes, many lives were lost as a result.


The evil princess had to be brought down. Finally, the people stand* up - the people STOOD up.

Tired with the war, they surround* the yellow castle instead* - surrounded. And 'instead' of what?

They demanded the princess *come out without fight*. - They demanded the princess to come out without upheaval. (fight seems too weird to use here.)

There ya go.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hibiki

10 Years Ago

My bad.. I wasn't pay attention to the grammar :(
Thank you so much~! I appreciate your help!
Loved the story, amazing write!

Kaze~ :-D

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hibiki

10 Years Ago

Thank you~~
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

10 Years Ago

Your welcome. :-D
I LOVE this song! All the songs in the Story of Evil series. And I love the way you wrote it into this story. It was simple, yet held all of the key events and feelings that Len felt. Amazing job! I love it! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hibiki

10 Years Ago

Thank you~~
Yes, I love all the songs in Story of evil Series ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

545 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 15, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014

Author

Hibiki
Hibiki

About
I spend my spare time for writing. I'm a pisces tiger, an anime addict, a highscholler, and, of course, a writer. You could know more about me if you message me.. I learned much languages, a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..