Love of my life!

Love of my life!

A Story by Ecros Lathes

Kerri,
  I love you         
Meow! Meow! Meow!
Kerri,

You know the other night when I said we weren't engaged technially? Well the reason I said that is cause when I kinda asked you on my phone you said yes,you would marry me. You told people I proposed to you and you said yes. We both said we wanted to spend our lives together and you even said you wanted to at the bowling alley. I found that ring and I am buying it when I get my bank card. I love you FOREVER. You know today it's been 16 days since I got to kiss you? I was only teasing you when I said you keep saying you'll give me something if I tell you. But you said you'd give me a hug and a kiss if I told you about how much the ring cost. I didn't really make a big deal about it though. I love you. Do you wanna know one reason why I love you? Because it doesn't matter what kind of day I've had...the moment I see your beautiful face it makes my day perfect. When my lips touch yours it feels like nothing can go wrong and you take my breath away. When I'm holding or hugging you it feels like the world disappears and it's just you and me, nothing else, and every problem fades away and the only thing that can go wrong is having to let go. When I'm holding your hand it feels like I finally found the one that completes me. Thats one reason why I love you. I'm gonna stop writing now though. I love you. Bye! 


Love,
Jeff

© 2010 Ecros Lathes


Author's Note

Ecros Lathes
This is a note that he wrote to me. :) I will always love you forever I miss you and I don't write notes any more if, I could I would write them to you for a long time until I was in your arms once again. I smile every time I read it I still feel that we are connected you just don't want to Get close to me because you feel that I will run away again and break your heart once again. If in the future our paths cross I will look you in the eyes and tell you that I love you FOREVER!
Had to make a few changes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awe how sweet

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is so sweet. I wish you the best of luck :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 28, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010

Author

Ecros Lathes
Ecros Lathes

Twinfalls, ID



About
I'm just me and if you dont like it then tough I am me and I do what I want. :) so dont be around me if you dont like me. more..

Writing