Twilight Spoof: Edward's Mental Problem

Twilight Spoof: Edward's Mental Problem

A Story by Hotaru Miyuki
"

I made this last september and i just found it. note that Bella is telling the story and is a vampire.

"

It was Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 at 2:31, 26 seconds and 62 milaseconds in the afternoon. All of us: Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward and I were ditching the rest of the school day. Then, Edward tripped on a step and fell to the ground. He laid there with a stupid look on his face. Emmett walked over and waved his hand in front of Edward's face.

 

Emmett: "Hellooooooo? Anyone there?"

 

Edward got up and for some reason, he looked like he was drunk or is recovering from being drunk and is now having a hangover.

 

Edward: (pointing at the sky) "Pretty Clouds!!!"

Alice: "He's starting to scare me....."

Emmett: "What should we do? Can we drug him!?"

Me: "NO! Wait. Carlisle just opened up a new office. We'll take Edward there."

Alice: "What office? Carlisle never told us!"

 

Alice stares off into space. I sighed and I picked up Edward and swung him over my back. I grabbed his hands so he was holding onto my neck and I let his legs dangle down.

 

Me: "Just follow me."

 

We started to run. I loved to run because the wind blows in your face when you run through the trees. Then, we were in front of an office door. The sign read:

 

                                Dr. Carlisle Cullen

                                      Psychologist

 

Emmett: "What the hell?!"

Me: (sighed) "Let's go."

 

Jasper opened the door for me even though I could of opened it myself. We walked to the front desk where Esme was talking on the phone. She hung up and, in a blink of an eye, was at the desk in front of us.

 

Esme: "Hey kids. How was school?"

Edward: "KID!? I'm 82 woman!"

Emmett: "Good actually. Anyway, Edward here has been acting very and I mean VERY stupid."

Edward: "Who's stupid? What? Where? Who?..... OMG! It's the mafia!..... I LUV CHEESECAKE!!!! XD"

Me: "Yeahhhhhh um..... we need to see Carlisle right away."

Esme: "Ok. He'll be here in 3...2....1...."

 

In the nick of time, Carlisle was right next to us. He actually looked like a psychologist. With the glasses, coat, and everything! It was scary! I think I'm going crazy now!

 

Carlisle: "Well, well. What do we have here?"

 

Emmett told him everything,again. Carlisle ohhed and ahhed in the right spots.

 

Carlisle: "All right. Come with me."

 

We sorta flew to the room. The room had mint green walls and had pictures of flowers around. I guess they were to calm the patient down. I also saw a nice comfy chair a doctor sits in and a long counch like seat for the patient. I let go of Edward and walked next to Alice. Edward was jibberish like he just had 2 pounds of coffie icecream or something.

 

Edward: "All right! Sweet!"

 

He ran to the long seat and laid down with hands across his chest, looking looking up.

 

Edward: "I got problems.... my kitty died..... I killed Bob..... even my wife..."

 

I growled. That better be a stupid remark, even though it was. I think I got temper issues... no... ANGER issues. I should be in that chair.

 

Carlisle: (sitting down) "Ok. Now I'm going to say something and you say the first thing that comes to mind. Ok?"

Edward: "Ookey Dokey!"

Carlisle: "Rat."

Edward: "Rat."

Carlisle: ".... Bear."

Edward: "Bear."

Carlisle: "You see the key is to say something else instead of what I say. Alright?"

Edward: "Ohhhhhhhhh! Ok!"

Carlisle: "Ready.... Potato"

Edward: "Potada."

Carlisle: "Tomato."

Edward: "Tomada."

 

Carlisle smacked himself in the head while I just shook my head in disbelief. They still continued doing all sorts of stuff like card arranging (that somehow Edward arranged them into a piano and fell on top of Carlisle) and others. 15 minutes have passed.

 

Carlisle: "Ok. Before I need to take some painkillers, let me examine you."

 

Carlisle got up and looked at Edward. Edward seemed to be enjoying this. I went behind Edward and, at the same time, Carlisle and I gasped. A huge ( and I mean HUGE ) bump was at the back of his head.

 

Me: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! So that's what happened. That was my fault."

All except me: "It was?"

Me: "Yeah funny story. It was during lunch when all of you were waiting outside for us. I punched him on the head because I SWEAR he was looking at another GIRL!"

 

I growled at the word "girl".

 

Emmett: "Well that's a nice story. Just punch the bump!"

Me: "Okay."

 

With as much force as I could, I punched the bump. I don't know why but it somehow vanished. Everyone started to huddle around us. Then, maybe like 5 seconds later, Edward came back to his senses.

 

Edward: "What happened.... and why does my head hurt?"

Me: "Long story. You-"

Edward: "Not right now love. Does anyone have painkillers around here?!"

Alice: "He's back."

Carlisle: "Wow. I really am good."

Rosalie: "Actually, you really didn't DO anything. Sorry Carlisle."

 

Carlisle blinked in disbelief.

 

Carlisle: "Well in that case... I QUIT!!!"

 

He took of his glasses and coat, threw them on the floor, and started out the door. All of us stared after Carlisle.

 

Edward: "......... What just happened?"

Me: ".... I don't know........."

 

     The End XD

 

 

 

© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
hope u liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.... hilarious! lol, you should do more twilight comedy... nice job

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was awesomely hilarious! I cant wait to read more of your work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I found this very entertaining and loved the hint of comedy it had in it. Will you be doing any more?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aw, this was hilarious! I loved it! It was awesome! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG! I luved it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


omg, i luved it! its got everyone's fave characters with a comic twist. keep on writing, gurly!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol I liked Carlisle

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love this unique rendition of Twilight. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


You know if I didn't have the laptop on my lap right this second, I would be rolling on the floor laughing so hard that my eyes would fall out of my head! Great fantastic ROFL LOL LMAO

Posted 14 Years Ago


I LUVED THIS!!!!! MAD HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

605 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 26, 2009
Last Updated on February 27, 2009

Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..