A Prank on Emmett

A Prank on Emmett

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

One day, the Cullen's were in there living room watchin tv. They were watching Wipeout. A show where idiots go on this course and hurt themselves just to look cool. Bella and Edward were snuggling while Alice and Jasper were just looking bored. Emmett looked amazed.

 

 

Emmett: "Wow this is so cool! Wish I could enter!!"

Rosalie: "You can't! You'll expose us!"

Emmett: "Awww shut up you old hag!"

Edward: "That's not really nice Emmett."

Emmett: "Hey like your to talk! I'll call the Mafia up if you keep doing what your doing!"

 

Edward slumped in the chair. Edward has problems with the Mafia. He's afraid they are going to take him away and rape him. Nobody knows why though.Rosalie and Edward were really pissed off at Emmett for being the a$$ he is. So while Everyone else is away hunting which included Bella for once, wow, Rosalie and Edward decided to pull a prank on him as payback. They knew what his true weakness is...

 

When Emmett got home, he was ready to open the door when he noticed that everyone else was gone. He opened the door and the house was dark, like nobody was home.

 

Emmett: "Hello! Anyone here?.... I got drugs with me....!"

 

Strange, usually everyone, expecially Edward, would have ran down wih the mention of drugs. So Emmett ran upstairs into his room. He walked in and the door shut behind him. In fron of him was Rosalie.

 

Emmett: "Rose... sweetie... anything wrong?"

Rosalie: "Welsome home! I have something for you..."

 

Emmett stepped forward and Rosalie looked up. It was then Emmett reliezed she had a puppet in her hand. He hates, no, is AFRAID of puppets. He's afraid they will take over the world one day. He also noticed that she wasn't the one who spoke...

 

Puppet: "Come and play Emmett..."

Emmett: "NOOOOOOOO!"

 

Emmett ran downstairs. He then ran into Edward.

 

Emmett: "Omg! Edward... Rose.. Rosalie is taken over! Her mind is taken over by a puppet!!! You gotta save her!!!!"

 

Edward just chuckled an evil laugh. Emmett studied Edward. It's then he reliezed... Edward had a puppet too!

 

Puppet: "Don't run away...

Edward and Puppet: "We just want to play...!

Emmett: "NOOO not you too!!!!"

 

Emmett grabbed Esme's crowbar right next to him and started to hit Edward.

 

Emmett: "I won't let you live! Edward I'll save you!!!"

 

Edward was knocked out. He lay there and Emmett walked away slowly.

 

Emmett: "Wait... vampires can't get knocked out!

 

Edward rose and he and the puppet attacked. Emmett ran screaming to the basement. Its when he saw his other weakness.

 

TV: "We did it!!"

Emmett: "NOOOO! Not Dora!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!"

 

The lights were flickering and he saw Dora dolls all over the plce. He turned around to run but then something evil.... it was Edward, in puppet form!!!

 

Emmett: "No... they turned you into a puppet!!!! OMG!!!"

Edward: "Emmett... want to play?

 

Edward puppet took out a cleaver and started to go after Emmett. He ran outside. He looked and Edward puppet and Rosalie puppet were after him.

 

Emmett: "Allright Allright! I'll do anything! Just don't hurt me!!!"

 

Emmett was pleaing and then he felt someone behind him...

 

???: "BOOO!"

 

Emmett jumped twenty feet in there air! Once he landed, he saw Edward and Rosalie holding the puppets and were on the ground laughing.

 

Emmett: "Huh.... what the hell!?"

Edward: "Emmett, we are not possesed! We tricked you!!!"

Rosalie: "Did you get that Alice? Bella?"

 

Emmett looked up to find Alice and Bella grinning.

 

Alice: "Got it all!"

Bella: "You should of seen Emmett's face with the Dora crap!"

 

Emmett was looking back and forth between Edward, Rosalie, Alice, and Bella.

 

Emmett: "I need a fricken explanation!!!"

Edward: "We tricked you because of what you call us!"

 

Everyone laughed.

 

Emmett: "What's Bella and Alice got to do with this?!"

 

Rosalie handed Emmett a piece of paper. It said to go on youtube and type in emmett cullen puppet and dora freak out. Emmett ran inside and went on youtube. He typed it in and watched the video. It was all recored.

 

Emmett: "YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD!!!!"

 



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
i no i no not as good as the last one. but i got a sceme for the next one!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Edward slumped in the chair. Edward has problems with the Mafia. He's afraid they are going to take him away and rape him. Nobody knows why though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


that's hiliraous

Posted 14 Years Ago


I loved it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


haahaa! that was funny, i loved the scared of dora part!

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was too funny! I made a horror twilight spoof! But I like yours better!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol it was a fun read.
Great write.


Posted 14 Years Ago


I love wipeout!!!!!!! It's soooooooooo puny!!!!!!! Love the story too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leylia

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol! This chapter was so hilarious! I was actually crying! Loved the chapter! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

445 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..