Time

Time

A Story by cocochoco

Dear Kito,
I am Time. That thing beside Death, and love. I'm the one who makes it possible for one to be live, I'm the one who makes it possible for one to witness love in their life, I'm the one who makes it possible for one to have a chance at making a new life, and I'm the one who knows when it's time for one to go. I could be your friend but I couldn't be your friend. I help when help is needed, I pause things for myself, I'm what you would call selfish- along with death. You can't make deals with me but you can try. You can try anything with me, but it'll never happen.
I've heard multiple people wish " If only I could go back in time.." If only, eh? but do you know the millions and millions of reasons why people would regret what they had done? Maybe it's because they wish to make life better for themselves, maybe they wish that they met someone when they were younger, maybe they wish to go back and break their parents apart and not be born. so many reasons-so many wishes, but after that is done they would regret it after it is done. Stop wishing and dreaming you could turn around and save all of your loved ones- it won't happen.  Don't tell yourself that you wish you were never born. Think of all the things that will happen in your future-don't think so hard on the past.
                                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                                        The one and only: Time

© 2017 cocochoco


Author's Note

cocochoco
Another writing piece that just came through my head. Tell me what I should fix and stuff like that. Thank you all so much

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 23, 2017
Last Updated on December 23, 2017

Author

cocochoco
cocochoco

Austin, AR



Writing
Life Sucks Life Sucks

A Book by cocochoco


Love Love

A Story by cocochoco


Death Death

A Story by cocochoco