The Jail Breaks

The Jail Breaks

A Story by Elijah
"

A story of a Maniac Villain.

"

Cops are mounted with guns all around. It is the most gaurded jail in the U.S.A., Miami iternational jail. I was making an attempt to go in for one reason, anyone I save owes me a favor that I won't forget. They will be my lifelong evil crew. I walk in as a airconditioning installer, and i'll walk out a gang leader. I had a gun in my tool box they didn't expect it. I walked in and told them I was here to fix the airconditioning. When nobody was around I started unlocking cages with my screwdriver. I gave everyone I could a tool for a weapon while I had a gun. I told them to go to the barracks and take out every cop they could. I went the other direction into the main office I wasn't leaving without a promise. I kicked open the door and the officer whipped out a gun, I did the same. I told him not to shoot and consider my offer. I said, "Turn your cops back and they shall not perrish but if you refuse you along with the rest shall die." He refused and amediatly I shot him down and took his credit cards and money. Now I annouced on the intercom all men that I have broken out meet me behind the jail in 3 minutes. In three minutes I told all my men that tonight we would rob geico insurence, use a crane and knock it to the ground. So that night we met at Geico's main office in Miami, Florida. As my men took out everyone in the building I headed up to the top floor to compromise with the owner of the business. I told him to transfer Geico's company account to mine and then with no idea what kind of money I could of made I through him out the window. To my disfortune he landed on the controls to my crane. I knew what was to happen so I shot my men knowing they didn't diserve money I earned and I was pumelled by the crane which led to the death of me, a great villain.

© 2009 Elijah


Author's Note

Elijah
ignore all mistakes and please tell me want you think of this story of this super villain.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good Grief!! Lage, this does sound like an insane thing to do
a maniac villian to be sure ~ We'll talk about those mispelled
words later young man~overall, a good writE!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 16, 2009

Author

Elijah
Elijah

About
Humorous WritesApr 21, 2009 - May 4, 2009 Toung Twisters!May 2, 2009 - May 10, 2009 more..

Writing
Color Color

A Poem by Elijah