Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Elle

Hi, I'm Kelly. Otherwise known as 'The Sand Girl'. The reasons for the nickname? My hair is sandy-blonde and Poseidon is my father. I live at Camp Half-Blood with all other Demi-Gods. It's an amazing place to live, to be honest.
I sat in my cabin, alone and cold. I hear knocking on the door. I got up and answered it. Standing there was Isaac. I had always liked him, and I had a feeling that he felt the same way about me. "Heya, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound normal. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanna come out for a walk with me and the lads?" Isaac's deep voice was enchanting. He flipped his dark hair and I nodded, "I'll just go get ready, see you in five, okay?" Isaac smiled and turned the other way. I shut the door and started beaming, "Yeeeeeeees!"


© 2014 Elle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww this is such a cute idea! It could be developed into such a neat fun to read book.
Are you planning to write anymore? You should add on to it if you do. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Elle

9 Years Ago

Yes, I am planning to write more. Glad you like it ^-^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 20, 2014
Last Updated on May 20, 2014
Tags: cute, girl, romance, gorgeous, pretty, kiss, hug, makeout


Author

Elle
Elle

London, England, United Kingdom



About
Hiya I'm Elle and writing is my life more..

Writing
Beautiful Girls Beautiful Girls

A Chapter by Elle


Camp Half-Blood Camp Half-Blood

A Book by Elle