Chapter One- Her Death

Chapter One- Her Death

A Chapter by EmilyWinchester

I walk along the quiet hallways and look out over the gardens that are still beautiful and full. There's a storm coming and everyone seems to become restless when it storms. What's that? There's something moving at the far end of the property. Is that.. a carriage? Someone's coming!
Nobody visits this place anymore. It's long lost and forgotten to the outside world but there's someone there, now in the courtyard. I gather the edges of my dress and run down the hallway then down the stairs and finally into the grand foyer. I'm eagerly awaiting as I hear footsteps approaching the door.
Waiting, waiting...Bang! The big door knocks and creaks open and in steps this gorgeous man. He's tall with dark hair and dark eyes. He steps forward and looks around as he takes off his cost and throws it on a small table against the wall.

"This place is untouched can you believe it? " He says loudly.

I was too busy watching him that I didn't notice the girl that had stepped in and stood in the doorway.

" It's rather old isn't it? " she asked him as she looked in amazement.

The shadows cast along her face and it was hard to see it. None the less she probably didn't belong next to the gorgeous man.
He walked over to her and grabbed her hand gently.

" Let's explore it a bit shall we?"

He pulled her along side him and they walked through the grand foyer and he grabbed one of the candelabras and lite the candles before they took off down the grand hall.

"This place is beautiful, what ever happened to it?" Asked the girl.

The man peaked at her through the candle light and grinned.

" It was said it was full of ghosts and that the hauntings drove a Count and Countess away." laughed the man.

What a silly thing to say, why would ghosts bother the living? I believe it was that the Count lost all his money in bets and that him and the Countess and to move to something more affordable. The girl looked at the gorgeous man seriously.

"That's ridiculous. I don't believe in ghosts and ghouls sir."

He smirked at her reply and continued walking along lifting the candelabra so they could look at the paintings. He lead her to the room where the large open staircase was and began to walk her towards the stairs.

"Wait." she said as she pulled her hand away from his.

She was looking up at the painting of a beautiful woman but the painting was dusty and torn. It was rather beautiful still.

" My father will be very upset if I'm not home soon. If he finds out I'm with a man he will never let me outside again." she said as she looked over at him.

" Well, your father doesn't know your here or with me and one day maybe I'll ask for your hand and he will have no choice but to accept my proposal."

The man walked over and set the candelabra on the table.

"Ask for my hand? I've known you only a few short weeks?" she laughed as he was standing close to her now.

"Yes, and these few weeks has been nothing but difficult for me to hold back from your beauty." He said as he stroked her cheek.

She looked away shyly and he put his hand under her chin and gently pulled her to look at him.

"Exquisite." He whispered and his thumb ran across her lips.

"Thank you." she barely whispered before he kissed her.

It was a very light sensual kiss at first then it deepened and while one hand slid to the back of her neck the other slid around her waist. She pulled away after a moment breathlessly and he groaned.

" I'm sorry, I can't." she said breathlessly.

He groaned and pulled her back to him.

" I can't leave here and go on without having you. The ache does not go away! I've held back as long as I possibly could!"

He grabbed her tightly now and kissed her hard and she struggled and pushed at him.

"Castile, please stop!"

The girl screamed and pushed at him and she struggled to move towards the stairs but he pulled her back and they fell to the bottom steps. He pulled her underneath of himself and grabbed her arms slamming them down beside her.

"Don't make this harder. You'll love it, I promise. I know you want this too."

He growled as he struggled to lift her arms overhead and grabbed them both with one hand pressing them down hard. He kissed her again roughly and trailed his free hand down to her chest.

"Please." she whimpered.

He pulled the dress down from her now bare chest and gleamed.

"Oh God." His breath was rapid and he buried his face in her chest.

"Castile, please wait. We can wait."

She was crying in a whisper but when he looked up at her his eyes were darker and full of lust. His hand slid down and pulled up at her dress and he moved his legs to get hers apart.

"No! No! Stop!"

She screamed and struggled to get her arms free from his hand. He didn't stop though, he got her dress up to her waist and ripped the fabric that was her under garments then he fumbled to pull his pants down slightly. He ran his hand along her stomach and up to her chest stopping there and squeezing. She cried out again for him to stop but he quickly moved to position himself and thrust hard as he grabbed her waist. She cried out in pain and he groaned as he continued to move and she continued to plead. He let go of her hands and placed both his hands on her waist now and moved harder and she now dug her nails into the floor.

"Stop!"

She screamed again but he didn't. She finally pulled her arms up and scratched at his face and he screamed. He hit her then hard and then hit her again, and again. He grabbed both her arms and pressed them down beside her and continued to move again. She laid there looking towards me with tears moving down the side of her face and it was almost as if she was looking right at me, pleading with me to help her. The once gorgeous man kept moving and groaning and she turned to look back at him now with blood on her face.

"Stop. Looking. At. Me." He growled between breaths.

He never stopped what he was doing. She struggled again and moved her legs and arms and got an arm free again this time hitting him hard on the side of his face. He nearly fell over but was able to move back to his position and move her arm away from him. He grabbed her throat with both hands and then continued to move as she grabbed at his hands and hit at his arms. He squeezed hard and then after a few moments let out a loud groan as her hands fell away from his.
She was tired.
He had his pleasure and she had her last breath.


© 2017 EmilyWinchester


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on November 21, 2017
Tags: Mystery, Thriller, Ghost, Rape, Love, Horror


Author

EmilyWinchester
EmilyWinchester

About
Just someone who wants to share their stories and read others work as well. I enjoy reading, writing, painting and whiskey. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by EmilyWinchester