Lone Orphan

Lone Orphan

A Story by ℰmerald ⚓

    There on the cold, hard, wooden floor sat a little twelve year old girl with her legs pulled tightly to her chest and her bruised face buried in her knees sobbing. Shaking violently with ever sniffle, she bawled her eyes out, "I used to look up to you. Where did you go? So abandoned...betrayed. I thought you  were here for the long run but you were just a passing face. I guess I was wrong." she shouted through the tears. Shivers up her spine, butterflies in her stomach, everything that's happening you can't help but feel sorry for her. She fell against the wall from the impact of yelling and bashed her head into a mirror, it cracked in slow-motion then shattered everywhere. The girl toppled over stiff as a board a small pool of blood spread through her her tinting it a deep red almost black shade, her brilliant green eyes rolled back in their sockets. Pure white is shown in her eyes and cheeks as the color drains from her lifeless body.
    No, that's not right, that's not how it happened. Although the little girl wishes it had.
    She sat shakily on the ground as her father came in and started yelling at her, more and more tears ran down her pale cheeks and splattered on the floor. "Just stop f*****g fighting already, get your f*****g a*s up and go the f**k to bed damn it!" Her mother was laying still sobbing on the ground along with the girl, only not comforting the little girl, she was the other side of the room when the girl slammed the door on her dad. He started pounding on the thin wooden door with his heavy fists, but the girl showed no mercy she pushed against the door with her back, bitten off nails dug into the floor boards only to create small puddles of blood as her nails are shoved deep into the think skin of her delicate fingers. She screamed and winced in pain, only moving to wipe her runny nose on her sleeve. She ripped off her black beanie and through it across the room, reached deep in her front pocket and pulled out her great grandfathers old switchblade. "You never loved me! You made me live a lie! You wouldn't give a rat's tooth if I died tonight!" The girl shouted as she carved the word "forgive" in her left forearm. "You're damn right we never loved your sorry a*s, you're  a loner. Your parents didn't want you! They left you on the street as a baby, you're an adopted little b***h!" They shouted back at her but through all the yelling, screaming, and fighting nobody noticed the girls lifeless body still leaning against the door. She had stabbed the knife through the floor, the handle sticking up by her right forearm and a pool of blood. She had sloppily carved the word "forget" in her right forearm. Forgive and forget. This was something her thoughtless little mind would never forgive as for her family, they forgot everything about her within 3 days. The girl's father threw her body into the storming night. No cops arrived the next day, but her family agreed that if they did that they never adopted a child in their lives. The girl's body lied in the mud of the night until morning when the buzzards and carrion beetles ate away at her rotting flesh. That was the end of Spencer Marie Fields.

© 2012 ℰmerald ⚓


Author's Note

ℰmerald ⚓
Sorry, there is swearing, but what do you think for a first try?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on November 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 27, 2012

Author

ℰmerald ⚓
ℰmerald ⚓

Motionless in Dreamstate., CA



About
I don't post as much as I used to, I'll trash most of the songs I write because I always compare them to my favorite bands' music and it just never seems good enough. I don't think my poems and stori.. more..

Writing