The Empty House

The Empty House

A Story by Janice Fronek(red.panda)

Walking across the green grass I wonder to myself why doesn’t anyone live in the house across from me. I stare at the house for hours end thinking what it would be like if I would just walk into the house across the street. For days end I stare out the window thinking of the same thing over and over again.

                One day coming home from work, I stopped at my door step and turn around. I can feel my feet and leg moving towards the empty house. As the reach the door of the empty house I slowly reach for the door knob. As I turn the door knob and I can hear the door creaking. Taking a stop inside the house the door closes behind me. I look around and see nothing but empty room with spider webs.

                I walk into a room that has one window. There was a spider web that as big as my body. I hear a sound behind me like little spider feet touching the ground. I turn around had found a little spider cute as a button. I pick up the spider and looks at me like it was scared.  “Everything is only to be okay, I won’t hurt you I promise”  I had said to the little spider. Little did I know that the spider was going to bite me.  I shook my hand and threw the spider at the wall. I ran out of the empty house screaming “It bit me. Someone help me!” it seem like no one could hear me.

                My head was getting lightheaded and my body was beginning to become weak. My eyes were close shut. I fall to the ground.

                When I woke up I had found myself back in the empty house with tons of spider around me trying to rap me up in spider webs. I started to cry and scream. What is only on? I ask myself. I really wish I had never entered this dumb empty house.

                When the spiders were done raping me up in spider web everything was just pitch black. I started to cry even more and more. My tears made everything wet. The wetness was making the spider web peel away from my body. Soon as the spider web was fully peeled away I get up and ran to my house. I unlock the door and sat in my chair rocking back and forth. “Never again I say to myself”

                I hear a knock at the door. I slowly approach the door. I open the door and there was no there. Shutting the door I had notice there was a note taped to my door. The note had said:

                “I’m back for you, there is nowhere to hide!”

                I started to freak out. So I close the door, locked it and all the windows too. It was too late the spider had already entered my house…

 

 

 

© 2014 Janice Fronek(red.panda)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014

Author

Janice Fronek(red.panda)
Janice Fronek(red.panda)

antigo, WI



About
Hello there my name is Janice Fronek. I had been writing for five years now and I had been very successful in writing. I am very over protective of my writing and the format that I write in. My favo.. more..

Writing