thoughts

thoughts

A Story by Ma'at
"

i'm very sorry about this.

"

what a lonely, hateful, cruel world we live in. a world where no one cares about you. no one cares about anyone. in the end, nobody cares. we might as well accept that right f*****g now.

you’ll get feelings for someone. whether it’s romantic or platonic. you care about them. they care about you. you love them. they make you happy. it’s all such a nice time, isnt it?

but then, in the end, they will leave. everyone will f*****g leave. we’re all going to be alone in our lives. bc no one f*****g cares about you, or anyone. we all have to focus on ourselves in the end. that is just how it is. we have to learn to only live with ourselves. bc no one cares. no one. no matter how much they may say they love you, it will always come back to them bc we live in a world where everyone is a self-centered d****e that only cares about themselves. everyone. that is just how it is and that’s how we get broken. shattered. crumbled to pieces. we are such weak, emotional creatures that are way too fragile to live in this cold universe. we have no f*****g chance of surviving long before we get broken. 

so get that in your head right now. all of us just have to learn how to accept that we are alone most of our lives and that we have to learn to care for ourselves. bc no one else will. bc no one else cares.

© 2015 Ma'at


Author's Note

Ma'at
This was a rant i posted online yesterday. It's clearly intense and I was very, very emotional and still am. I hope this is okay to post.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You are born alone and you die alone. "we are alone most of our lives and that we have to learn to care for ourselves" - you bet. No reason to let it break you. It's not because we don't love you. The world is full of psychopaths. Evil does exist. Everyone has their own agenda. People are far from perfect. Still, lots of people have the best of intentions. Don't give up on humanity. We still have a better chance of getting through this by sticking together. Expect imperfection and you won't be disappointed.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Life does feel this way sometimes.
"so get that in your head right now. all of us just have to learn how to accept that we are alone most of our lives and that we have to learn to care for ourselves. bc no one else will. bc no one else cares."
I believe we must lead. Show concern and kindness. Maybe become the example for the better world. Thank you for sharing your powerful words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


You are born alone and you die alone. "we are alone most of our lives and that we have to learn to care for ourselves" - you bet. No reason to let it break you. It's not because we don't love you. The world is full of psychopaths. Evil does exist. Everyone has their own agenda. People are far from perfect. Still, lots of people have the best of intentions. Don't give up on humanity. We still have a better chance of getting through this by sticking together. Expect imperfection and you won't be disappointed.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A rant it is but sometimes we need to do this. It helps to express ourselves in this manner and expression is what you have achieved here.



Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so ironic isn't it Ma'at?! (interesting new name by the way:) .. ironic that the path to peace and joy is to ...consider others .. whether they care or not ... know what i mean? ;) one of the tools we have to work through depression is to involve ourselves .. our thoughts, our time, our resources .. with "others" :) ... i love your rant .. i respect the raw emotion that produced it and the courage it took to "publish" it ... assuming (please forgive) that this is "confessional" ..i must tell you a short story about my aunt ... she just turned 108 yrs old this year .. lives in her own home ... still gets herself out of bed in the morning, washed, dressed, and ready for breakfast .. she will tell anyone that her key to living is being involved with the arts and others ...she spends time to keep up with her family and community ... and those needs instead of her own .. tho a stranger .. i do care about you sir! ... i have more than one beautiful person that struggles with "stuff" both close and far from me .. be well .. work it and write it :))
E.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ma'at

8 Years Ago

It is very ironic, i agree. (thank you, it is the name of a Goddess i follow). Thank you for this, i.. read more
A good rant and rave. Thank you for sharing for you gave and gave...:).............

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2015
Last Updated on June 7, 2015
Tags: emotions, no one cares, depression, world, hatred

Author

Ma'at
Ma'at

CT



About
Hello i'm Daniela, a teenager who lives in the northeastern USA my profile pic is not me, its Matty Healy writing and music are a huge part of my life i like to write poems, stories, and books t.. more..

Writing
somewhere else somewhere else

A Story by Ma'at


ghosts ghosts

A Story by Ma'at


disappear disappear

A Poem by Ma'at



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..