Shop for Halogen Lamps and Bulbs Now Online

Shop for Halogen Lamps and Bulbs Now Online

A Story by EnergyLightBulbs
"

Are you worried about the rising electricity bill every month in your office? Do you wish to control the energy spend to it?

"

Are you worried about the rising electricity bill every month in your office? Do you wish to control the energy spend to it? Then the only solution to it is to get hold of energy saving bulbs.


We, Energy Light Bulbs Ltd are a supplier of energy efficient bulbs thorough online platform. We are in stock of variety of lighting solutions such as energy saving bulbs, LEDs, Halogen Bulbs and GU10 bulbs and also allows for various option for outdoor lighting and fluorescent tube services.


We started off with an online store to reach out to larger market share of people and now have a database of returning clientele. Over the years we have grown in the market as a pioneer in offering our clients with energy saving and efficient lighting services. Our clients are provided with quality products at reduced prices.


One among our most energy efficient lighting is the G4 halogen bulb. With more than 20 varieties to our collection we offer our clients with easy shopping experience when it comes to halogen lamps. Our collection is available in different watt units with base that are easy to fix.


When it comes to survival value, halogen lamps offer more than 2000 hours back up support which means it is the most energy efficient lamp available. Other than halogen we also offer our clients with energy saving candle bulbs that are easy to use and efficient.

We have raised ourselves in the market for online shopping and have to offer our clients with hassle free shopping experience. We are dedicated to our clients and give free shipping across UK for any order irrespective of the order value.


Our website is constantly updated with new models, discount details and other ideas so as to make shopping experience easier. Also, our website is updated with guidelines and support documents that are required to be understood before placing an order for lamps and bulbs. Most common factors such as energy consumption, life expectancy, types of LED lamps, benefits and factors to be kept in mind before purchase a lamp. Our website is updated with all such information that allows consumers for easy purchase option.


We also allow our users to compare our online prices with that of our competitors to educate you on the margin that we stick to. This is possible because all our purchase is done in bulk. We have a separate warehouse that has stock of demanding items so as to ensure customer satisfaction.


We follow a simple return and refund policy. You can cancel an order at any point of order status to replace it with new order or claim for a refund. All you need to do is to fill the return form with suitable reasons for return and raise a query.


Our support team is available 24*7 to help you with your queries and also guide you on the shopping page. On the whole as an ecommerce retail outlet we offer our clients with hassle free shopping experience in the virtual world.

© 2016 EnergyLightBulbs


Author's Note

EnergyLightBulbs

The author of the article has an extensive knowledge in the field of LED Flood Light Bulbs and Garden Spike Lights.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on August 26, 2016
Tags: Halogen Bulbs, GU10 bulbs, G4 halogen bulb