My Family Is An Anbu Black Operative.

My Family Is An Anbu Black Operative.

A Poem by Kyran Asher Grey
"

A Poetry Presentation that I made. The purpose? For a project grade. Inspiration was received from a fellow friend who informed me to watch an anime called "Naruto: Shippuden."

"


My Father is the complex fighting style, never knowing what to presume. Not always the best, but regardless it knocks them dead. Relying only on skill, and years’ worth of harnessing power. Never satisfied until true potential is made.


My Mother is the omnipotent sense, always sentient of what is around. Deadly silent on the approach of inquisition. Like a chess master, one step ahead. In this case, defeat is the only option.


Rayne is the flummoxed mask that covers my face, providing aid in stealth for all my endeavors. Hastening my body to not sound the alarm. Forever enveloping in the shadows from which I extend myself. When openly revealed, we’re hidden in plain sight.


Austin is the Katana that I use to massacre my demons. Hostile, piercing the hearts all opposition. Rectifying their hope of my downfall from slim to none. Always eager for confrontation, never hesitant in bloodshed.


Wolfgang is my superior physique, fortifying the temperament through rigorous drill and torture. Years spent on the battlefield, obtaining a collection of scars and broken limbs. Obliterating wave after siege.


Pierce is the parkour capabilities used to travel underneath the night sky. Traversing through the obstacles of my hardships. Accountable when needed.


Elizabeth is my bag of tricks, containing a multitude of escape routes and distractions. And through a cloud of haze, it’s gone. But, if placed in the wrong hands, it could have you enclosed in a world of trouble.


 


© 2015 Kyran Asher Grey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
A truly interesting and entertaining piece of writing. Your choice of words reads really well.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Where do you get all your vocabulary???????? This is phantasmagorical....Yes that is a real word.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2015
Last Updated on December 14, 2015