Brain Destroyers

Brain Destroyers

A Story by Calli
"

These aren't really stories... Just things that make you think.

"
Living with past mistakes is no simple task, they say, but how does a killer live their life when they know they've taken away every opportunity that a man or woman might have had? How can they bear the thought of a thousand children unborn, a million memories unclaimed, and every moment erased from at person's future? Do some people exist without a conscience, and thrive on the thought of deleting future mistakes? Let the question of this be asked: if you had one chance to kill Hitler when he was just a child, would you have done so? If he was running about, simply enjoying a small part of his life, could you shatter the memory and live with yourself? We know nothing these days, of what is right and what is wrong. There simply is, and we struggle to even comprehend what "is" truly means. Is it to live? Or is it to follow the certain events of life that lead us all to death.
..................................................................
Never does a person truly realize what they have done to each other until it is too late to fix the mistake. Perhaps having a slow tongue and a quick mind would help to ease these painful mistakes, but alas there is one polite person for every ten rude and impolite persons. If they only thought about what they were doing, couldn't many suicides be prevented by people such as the so called 'bullies' and those obsessed with appearance and popularity? Yet they prove repeatedly that life's worth is little to none, and that individualism will harm the average person. There are a million "what ifs" in the world, and this is just one small "if" that causes a lot of problems. Why don't teachers ever stand up to the problems they see in a class? Do they think that these problems will just solve themselves, or is it just convenient? I truly have to believe that their own negligence combined with that of students creates a potent mixture that creates the chaotic asylum that we call high school, and makes the average adult less than intelligent when it comes to sticking up for what is right in the world. How can we ever be expected to vote for what's best for us, and for our future generations if we can't even tell right from wrong. What makes us any better than any old animal out there in the world?
.............................................................
Does anyone ever know when to quit, or do they just give up at the point of which they've destroyed something held near and dear to their heart. You boss around your friends, deal jokers to the winners of this game of life. The ace up your sleeve isn't going to work this time. You've taken yourself past the point of no return, a dead zone of sorts. Can you ever deal with the fact that you have destroyed something important? This world we live in today does not deal with mistakes lightly. It tears you apart mercilessly , taking simply what it wants to have. Is it your life? Is it the use of your body? Or is it your pride, ripe for the taking? We live in this place of no return, and we don't leave alive. Is our home not the very pace where all death occurs? The number one chase of death is life, plain and simple. If we never lived, then we could never die. What a place that would be. A wonderful, numb, never ending abyss of vile, despicable hatred. There would be no problems. No happiness. No life. No anything. There would never be love or children, nor any sign of light. Would this be heaven or hell? That is simply for you to choose. An reader of this must be insane as it is. If you got this far...well there is no telling where you can go.

Just think, how amazing would this be? If whenever you decided to make a small commitment to another, such as a boyfriend or girlfriend, and whenever you felt as though you needed them, they simply appeared there? It wouldn't just be something small, no. It would be if you really needed them, they came. Just bloop! And they are there. It would make you have to seriously think about what you are doing, and who you are with. Call it a trial run of sorts- one that actually tells you if you like certain people or not. It would also get rid of the issue of people jumping from person to person every other week
I mean, seriously. Is there a purpose?


© 2013 Calli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on March 9, 2013
Last Updated on March 9, 2013
Tags: Logic

Author

Calli
Calli

Detroit, MI



About
I'm a junior in high school and I tend to putter around, taking in the writing of others and occasionally posting my scribbles. I'm always open for a bit of criticism! more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by Calli


Untold Pain Untold Pain

A Poem by Calli