The Beast Slayer

The Beast Slayer

A Story by Evie22
"

A normal teenage girl enters the world of monsters. Anna is apparently the ‘one’ and must escape before the Beast gets further into their plan.

"
Her head was beaded with sweat, her legs were close to giving in, her body was aching. She was running from the beast.

The beast were larger than a grown man, black and slimy, had spider legs exempt 20 legs instead of 8, a vulture’s head, a barbed tail, and 12 hands.

Anna screamed for help. The blond girl with brown eyes, shorts, a purple shirt, and cleats. Anna does soccer and was practicing at school with her team.

She was not the fastest though. She knew she couldn’t run from it any longer either though. “Come here petty, weak prey!” The beast called to her in a scratchy voice as low as a tuba. “Come here! You look good! So much better than the frail grannie I caught the other day!” The beast called in a teasing voice.

Anna then tripped over a root when dodging a different beast that jumped into her path. She jumped up and ran again. She then was grabbed from behind.

The iron grip was impossible to get out of. Anna kept struggling in the beast arms as he inspected Anna. She screamed and a different beast grabbed her and put a boulder on her. It was not heavy enough to break bones, but heavy enough to hurt and keep her hands and legs down.

They inspected her while putting one of their 12 hands on her mouth. She was being inspected in every place posible. Then they announced that she was ‘the one.’


To be continued. If you want a part 2 say so in your comments!

© 2018 Evie22


Author's Note

Evie22
Ignore any grammar problems please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You really like to leave me hanging for a part 2 and again looking forward to it.,

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Added on March 7, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018
Tags: Adventure, teen, beast, monster, monsters, spooky

Author

Evie22
Evie22

GA



About
I am a beginning writer. I have not published anything yet. I am currently writing a book that will hopefully be in stores soon. I would love some beta readers please! Thanks Evi.. more..

Writing
$1000 earned? $1000 earned?

A Story by Evie22