The triangle

The triangle

A Story by Sandy
"

It's part love story, part break up story, and part finding out who you really are. Three friends are involved in a love triangle.

"

Part 1 the end

 

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you
& I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
So now I'm all alone,
you could have stayed
but you wouldnt give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you wanted to be
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
It's been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You got me feeling crazy
How can you walk away,
Everything stays the same
I just can't do it baby
What will it take to make you come back
I told you what it is & it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
Don't leave me crying.
Baby why can't we just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But your telling me it wont be enough

 

                                  -Elliott Yamin-Wait For You

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

The girl sat in her jeep, tears streaming down her face. She had just lost the love of her life. It would be easier to deal with her pain if he had cheated on her, struck her, or treated her wrong in an other way, but it was not so. He was the perfect man for her, the love of her life really. In their two years of dateing he surprised her with gifts, thoughtful text messages, and had put up with her mother's antagoniztic attitude and total disdain for him. Yet, for the past couple of months she felt herslef pull away from him. Picking fights for no reason, and then fighting about fighting. She knew what she was doing. She just couldn't stop herself. Everything in her life was crazy. Her job, her mother, all of her studies for nursing shcool, and her boyfriend demaned even more attention. He just couldn't understand that her new job and school HAD to come first. It was her future after all. And while she couldn't quit her family, job, or school, she could quit him. 

One night while sitting outside her home with him, the words "I want to break up" sprang from her lips. She had no idea where they had come from. Suddlenl though, they felt right. She would be free of her responsiblities as a girlfriend. It was as if invisible hands chokeing her finally let go. With a last reassurance that the break up was what she wanted, she slammed the car door and walked to her appartment doors.

Unfortuneatly the breakup was not what she wanted at all. After only a week of being without him she finally appriciated him and all he did for her. She missed the calls before bed, the calls wakeing up and the texted messages reassureing his love for her through the day. Most of all she just missed him, her best friend.

She called him, and begged him to come see her between classes. Her heart dropped to her stomach as soon as she saw him park his car and walk towards her jeep. She had to remind herself to breath. He climed into her car and the two sat in silence. She steadeyed her trembling hands on her steering wheel and took a deep breath." Im sorry. I was wrong. All of those fights we had and everything that went wrong with us this summer was all me. All my fault. I want you back. I miss you. I love you." the words tumbled out. She dared sneak a peak at him. His eyes were cold, almost bored. He was leaning so much against the passager side door it almost seemed like he was ready to jump right out.

After a long silence he said,"I begged you to come back to me. You made your choice. You chose your career and school before me. And while it may be your future, what good is a future of success and money if you have no one by your side to share it with? I spent all summer long waiting for you. To see you if only for a moment. And the little time we did see eachother, we faught." Tears sprang into her eyes. He had told her this before, When they had faught over her long study hours. This was nothing new, and she knew right away that nothing good was going to come out of this conversation.

"But i love you. I truly love you now. I realize that you and I can have a relationship if we work hard at it. A life with you. I want that. I'll have you children. Just say the words and I'll marry you." the last setence came out in whisper.shewas on the verge of breaking down.

"The truth is, i just can't take it any more. The truth is, I dont love you anymore." he said it so low. Almost inaudible. he might as wellhave shouted it. Her heart stopped mid beat.

"That's not true! You love me. I know it. Why are you so far away then? you look like you're ready to jump out of the window. Do i really scare you that much, or is it the feelings still inside you?"She clenched the steering wheel tighter and bit hr lip.

"I just can't deal with this anymore. I'm not taking you back." and before she could reply he left her car and took off in his.

And here she was, still crying. Hateing herself more than ever. She tookout her cell phone and punched in a number as familiar as her own.

"Hello?" the voice on the other line responded.

"Sandy? He...He wont take me back"fresh tears burned her eyes.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He loves me. I know he does. He's just stubborn like that. I'll just have to wait for him. As long as it takes. I'll wait for him"

© 2008 Sandy


Author's Note

Sandy
please check spelling and grammer. Um this isnt the final version. I do intend it to be longer, i just wanted to get the most important part down now. i also dont know weather i should do all 3 points of view or just go with the one i know best.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on May 15, 2008

Author

Sandy
Sandy

Elgin, IL



About
Well, what can i say? I'm a 19 yr. old aspiring writer...well i would be if i can get past the first couple of paragraphs in my stories. I enjoy fantasy and supernatural and occult themed stories.. more..