The Black Widow

The Black Widow

A Book by E.V. Black
"

A girl with a dark past discovers there is more to it than she thought.

"

© 2011 E.V. Black


Author's Note

E.V. Black
Hello, dear readers. I believe you may be curious about my sudden decision to post a chapter story. Five years ago, I had a dream to write a story about a girl who had a dark past and fought insanely against that past. She was a character inspired by the Evanescence song "Going Under." Now, keep in mind that this endeavor was written quite a long time ago. I haven't touched it since then. Many of the elements I present in the story may be quite superficial or may be jarred due to my lack of understanding of life at the time.

All in all, I hope you enjoy it. When I finished it, the Black Widow was about 269 pages, a great feat that took me nearly two years. I was proud of myself. This is the first time I will have posted it in four years.
Enjoy the story of Willow Halliwell.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I for one can't wait to get involved with the life of Willow Halliwell, imagine a heroine story of magnitude.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on April 24, 2011
Tags: black widow spider insect arachn

Author

E.V. Black
E.V. Black

About
My name is E.V. Black and I am honored that you have decided to peruse my profile. I started my writing career at a young age and have been writing for a very long time. I write in practically every f.. more..

Writing
Illusion Illusion

A Poem by E.V. Black


Why? Why?

A Poem by E.V. Black