'Those That Search'

'Those That Search'

A Story by ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
"

Insight into life.

"
'Those That Search'

This is for all those out there that are searching for something in their lives, which maybe they don't know what they're looking for. Maybe it's the truth, maybe it's a teacher, maybe the answers to life - to search for that missing piece in your life, is a long journey and it will take you to many places, through many people, but it never ends. You think you've found the answer, but there comes new questions and confusion, one after another. All you need to know and believe, there is a God, or a spiritual higher being- as many may call it, as they might not know who or what it is that leads you and protects you on these travels and searching. There is only one God and one faith, and God will never leave you or let you fall. The one that is only, that is truthful, faithful and loves you, very very much. God may not always give you the answers and the outcome at certain times as you had wished for, but God never said life is fair, He says,'He' is fair. If He provides you with all the answers to the questions, and brings an end to all the searching, why not then take His hand and let Him lead you where you are meant to be.

The hold of His hand is so secure, He will never let you fall. If you decide to let go of His hand, it's a choice you make, but He will never let you go if you give yourself to Him. God gives us choices, one thing many of us do not understand. we often question, ' Why does God allow this or that to happen, if God is love-why is there suffering and pain and all these things which happen out there in this life?' Well- God loves us so much, that He gave His only son for us, so we could be forgiven, washed clean by the blood of Jesus. He then gave us the choice to be healed and have 'life', by 'death', our choice is our own to make. Gods word lays down the path to everlasting life. If we do not take heed of this word, and we look in all different areas of life for the answers, besides Gods word , we will never have peace in our hearts. Suffering is the test that God sets for us to see how strong our faith is. Do we pull closer towards God, or do we move further away from God ? God never promised no suffering or pain, or loss in life, but He has promised rest in Him and comfort in times of unrest and security forever. As He suffered so we shall suffer. To suffer makes us stronger and brings us one step closer to knowing God better. God always forgives you no matter how many times you fall, or how many times you turn away-He forgives you many more times than you can imagine - through repentance all is possible, with a pure heart.....

Kelly Fagelund-Gjersoe
April 2018.


© 2018 ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such comforting words to share with us.. And yes everyone is searching for something, even if they do not admit it they are searching... And I to believe God will guide them to the very thing they are looking for.. Prayer is the answer to finding the peace, the calmness, the chance to grow within God... Thank you for sharing

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

My pleasure and Thankyou for your kind thoughts- yes Gods faithfulness is my security and it should .. read more
Wonderful words shared dear Kelly. Few seek the truth and to know forgiveness. I like the old soldiers wisdom. Soldiers find God in the foxholes. When death is near. Make peace with their maker. Thank you for sharing your amazing thoughts and your kind words.
' Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

Very old are these words written after much searching and these are the truths I found just a start .. read more
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome dear Kelly.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2018
Last Updated on April 27, 2018

Author

‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

Essex, United Kingdom



About
Writing poems of passing thoughts in time where time unwinds many thoughts and emotions all set for a certain place in time. more..

Writing