‘The Spirit Within Us’

‘The Spirit Within Us’

A Story by ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
"

Choose life or death?🌹

"
‘The Silence That Steals’

We are all looking for that something that will fulfil that empty space within- or is everyone really?

Do some just accept and not have the need to seek, not wondering , ‘ What is this all about’-does this question not cross everyone’s mind? Do some know there is more to ‘us’, than the flesh were trapped in- but are too afraid to seek the truth? Then there is the you and me-the ‘I’, that have the sense- The Holy Spirit , that leads us to question, ‘what is this all about? Who are we? What are we ? Where is this all going, and where does it come from?’ . The ones that don’t have knowledge of the purpose of life, and seek answers.

Then there are those that know and have knowledge of the path they choose to follow - also seeking and learning, yet not finding the answers, that bring that inner peace and calmness that they yearn.

Destruction, disappointment, a sense of loss, not belonging, depression, sadness, loneliness, emptiness, following trends, being affected by freinds and spiritual beliefs - just a few of the things experienced by individuals that follow the paths that spiritually steals that inheritance that God has given us. We must remember our family tree- search for the place were meant to be.

When we walk alone, without having accepted God into our lives and feel that we are alone, expecting the right people to appear, with all the answers, we open ourselves up to walk the paths that cross our destination. We choose to take the direction in which we walk .

God loves us so much he gives us a choice, He never wants to force anyone to do anything- He wants to know that you truly love Him and only Him, that you choose Him above drugs, sex, abuse, money, material belongings, everything.

Kelly Fagelund- Gjersoe
1 May 2018

© 2018 ‘Thoughts In Time’🌹


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

makes you wonder i guess ,do we know the path,or do we just kinda wander

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

All those who wander are not lost🌹
 wordman

5 Years Ago

lol,i hope not
We all ask these questions. If i take the word sadness in your story, if we never felt
sadness how would we ever know what happiness feel's like. Would a sunny day mean anything
with out a dull cloudy day.

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

So right you are we need to take good with bad- Thankyou for your time🌹
Powerful and true words of wisdom. We are all facing internal battles and searching for our way. This piece touched my heart and left me pondering many things. Thank you!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

My pleasure I’m so glad it touched you I can only try through sharing my own personal testimonies .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mou
it is quite inspiring..currently, I'm struggling with lots of cosmos..desperately trying to ignore many things which were my first priority once...Thanks much Kelly for sharing this wonderful thought...It's just totally refreshing
mou.

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

Thankyou for your time I appreciate it- glad it inspired you in some way-🌹
This is probably what I wanted to hear/read right now. Life's been hell lately, and I've know I've been quite unstable. You drove your message home, in a good way of course, and i hope everyone understood what you're trying to say. Wonderful words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing!

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

My pleasure and I’m so touched if it touched you- I trust all shall be well🌹
Zoya

5 Years Ago

Very welcome
Powerful and true words and thoughts dear Kelly. Most people decide they need the wrongs things. They must find the right path. Thank you for sharing your amazing and worthwhile thoughts.

Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

Seek and you shall find- Thankyou for reading I appreciate🌹
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are welcome dear Kelly.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
A very thoughtfully constructed musing, Kelly.

I think all of us are constantly in a battle with ourselves and the presence or not of a higher being. Some choose to accept with minimal evidence, while others seek to look beyond the frailities of a godly presence and find meaning in science and its reality. For me it becomes not a question of God or spirit....but of the self. Thinking deeply. Embracing all knowledge. Coming to conclusions and a sense of contentment. Then living with those thoughts within till the day of death. We all seek meaning. In all areas of life. Perhaps the true meaning can be found if we dont seek out for it, but listen within.

I am sure there will be a great variety of thoughts and opinions on this write. Just the piece of writing the site needs at present to provoke discussion. Kudos for putting your thoughts on the page for all of us to read.

Posted 5 Years Ago


‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

5 Years Ago

Thankyou and yes we all see things differently but it leads us internally as you say listeningbto se.. read more
.

5 Years Ago

Always a pleasure.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2018
Last Updated on May 1, 2018

Author

‘Thoughts In Time’🌹
‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

Essex, United Kingdom



About
Writing poems of passing thoughts in time where time unwinds many thoughts and emotions all set for a certain place in time. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


In Dreams In Dreams

A Story by E7


Morning Person Morning Person

A Poem by Alias