Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

I looked in Snow's eyes, seeing the fear and memories fill them. Her body was tense, but you could tell she was shaking. My eyes met his eyes. Vladimir. His smirk was sharp and over whelming. "Well, Blade, this looks enticing. She looks delicious What do you plan to do with this girl?" "I will not hurt her. She's a really friendly girl. She deserves to live happily. Not beaten and raped. This girl deserves every bit of happiness."

Vladimir's smirk grew. "Blade, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're in love with this girl." He sang while playing with Snow's hair. Snow moved a bit to the word 'love'. "Blade.. help me.." Those words she kept saying in her head, asking for my help. I nodded and kept my eyes locked with Vladimir's. His grey eyes said he had something in mind.

I looked at Miles and gave him a message through eye contact. He nodded and walked off. I looked back at Vladimir. After a couple of minutes, Miles was behind Vladimir with a knife to Vladimir's neck. As Miles pushed the knife into his neck, Vladimir started to gasp, letting Snow go. She ran to me, and I wrapped my arms around her.

Though this wouldn't have any affect on him, I just needed a way to get Snow away from him. Vladimir fell to the ground, staying still. "Don't go near us again. If you touch Snow again, I will make sure you're no longer a being." Miles said with a growl.

I looked down at Snow and gently picked her up. She looked up at me and I wiped her tears away. "Let's go home. We can go shopping another day. Maybe at another mall." She nodded and Miles and I started towards the door. "Miles, can you drive, please? I'm going to keep holding Snow." "Yeah." We got to the car and I set Snow on the trunk of the car and dug in my pocket, pulling out my keys. I tossed them to Miles and picked Snow up.

Miles opened the door and I gently set Snow in the backseat. I got in and pulled her into my lap. "I'm sorry Snow, I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want this to happen. I'm sorry." She shook her head and laid her head agianst my chest. "It's okay." She whispered. I nodded and held onto her as Miles pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

When we got home, I went up stairs to Blade's room. He followed me, I'm guessing still in shock and in fear to let me out of his sight. When we got in his room, he went to his dresser and pulled out batman sleeping pants and a black t-shirt. He gave them to me and I went to the bathroom and changed.

My body was so tired. I walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed. Blade was already laying in bed, and he pulled the covers over me as I laid down. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. It was warm and safe. This is where I wanted to stay, forever and always. "Sleep well." He whispered before kissing my head. Slowly, I fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, still in Blade's arms. The room was dark, but softly lit by the moonlight. It was cold but warm in his arms. I looked up at Blade and met his eyes. The ice cold blue color made me melt. They were beautiful. The room was lit just enough to see his lips dance into a smile. "Sleep well?" I nodded some. He giggled and sat up. "Want something to eat?" "Yes, please."

We got out of bed and went downstairs. "What do you want to eat?" I was never open to many choices of food. "What do you have?" He bit his lip as he thought. "Want some cookies?" Cookies.. Hmm... "I'll try them." He smiled and reached to the top of the fridge. I wonder what cookies taste like. "Well, there's different kinds, so there are different flavors. I have chocolate chip."

"I want to try." He nodded and pulled down the chocolate chip cookies. As I waited for Blade to get the cookies out of the box, the air around us seemed to change. The next thing I new, I was tackled to the ground. "Hahahahaha! I couldn't help it, sorry hun." Miles got up off me and helped me up. "You're going to break her, Miles!" Blade said, pulling me into his arms. "Well, all the more reason for me to skip school and hang out with her!" Miles smiled.

Blade gave me a cookie and watched me eat it. I looked up at him and smiled. "It's good!" He gave a big smile and ruffled my hair. I giggled and smiled more. I had three more cookies and milk. It was really good. I felt hyper and felt the need to run around. I kept laughing and saying random things. Blade and Miles kept laughing at me and laughed harder when I got up from my chair and ran out of the kitchen.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled, running up stairs. The house was big, so I could hide anywhere. But.. With Blade being able to read my mind, he could easily find me.. I've got it. I hid in the closet, but thought about hiding in the bathroom. Miles and Blade raced past the closet to the bathroom and busted through the door. The little crack in the closet door gave me view of them.

They walked in and looked around. I bit my lip and laughed on the inside. Blade turned around and looked towards the closet door. Miles and Blade walked out of the bathroom and started walking down the hall. I breathed a breath of relief. Then doors flew open and Blade rushed in. "Boo!" I screamed, backing into the corner.

Blade laughed a little and stopped, looking in my eyes. My breathing was heavy, but steady. He slowly came towards me, pinning me in the corner. "Shh.." He whispered before pressing his lips against mine. My cheeks grew warm as I slowly kissed him back. After a couple of more seconds, he pulled away. My heart was racing, my lips were tingling. It was like fireworks went off.

He touched my lips and brushed my hair behind my ears. "You're beautiful." He whispered. No one has told me that before. It was confusing to me. Was he trying to break through my wall and hurt me? Was he being serious? Should I trust him? My heart was saying that I should trust him. That he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

"I promise I won't hurt you, Snow. Even if my life depended on it. Even if you asked me to, I won't do it. You're my beautiful angel and I will protect you, no matter what." Those words made my heart melt. I like him. He's nice. Miles and Salem. They are amazing.. I want to talk to Serena, she seems nice.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out, only to come face to face with Miles. His arms crossed and his weight shifted on one foot. "What happened?" He asked looking at Blade. Blade wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me in front of him. "Fireworks happened." We both smiled and Blade kissed my cheek.

Miles looked at us and smiled. "You two are cute." I couldn't help but smile and blush. I like Blade. He's a sweet heart. He's amazing. "So are you." He whispered. Miles's smile grew and he looked at me. "We're going to bed." Blade said as we walked to his room. "Okay, goodnight you two." Miles said softly.

We walked into Blade's room and he closed the door behind him. He unwrapped his arms from around me and I walked to the bed. I laid down, and so did Blade. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. Blade kissed my forehead and smiled. "Goodnight my beautiful angel."


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Salem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have he giggled I would put he chuckled sounds more manly.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 1, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake