Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Zarek's P.O.V.

I laid in bed, looking at the tattoo Snow and I got when we were younger. The mark that showed our friendship still lasted. The sign that gave us love. I have always been able to feel her. Physically and emotionally. I knew she could feel me too because whenever I was down, she was always there for me. When I wasn't for her.. I rested my arm over my eyes, with the tattoo facing straight up as the memories flooded my head..

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in the house and bumped into Master, who was not looking pleased. I pulled Snow behind me and stared in his eyes, sharply. "Where did you two go?" His voice was low and painful. I bit my tongue, refusing to tell him. He rose his hand to slap me, and I closed my eyes, but never felt the impact. The only thing there was was a piecing sound of someone being slapped. Slowly, I opened my eyes and noticed Snow on the ground, a red print on her cheek.

My blood boiled and I turned my attention to Master. He had a devilish smirk on his face. "You will be punished." He stated. He started pulling her shirt, lifting her up off the ground, pushing her back against the wall. The only thing I knew to do was protect her. I charged towards them and pushed the Master, making him fall over. Snow fell, and I helped her up. He got up and glared at me, and I returned it.

Master charged towards us and I pushed Snow out of the way, making me the only target. He pushed me back and disappeared within a second. I sat up and looked around, seeing him behind Snow, licking her neck. I got up to stop him, but arms wrapped around me, pulling me back. He started unbuttoning her shirt, exposing a little bit of her breast as he kissed her neck. That made me boil. I pushed the guards back and charged towards him, knocking him away from her.

"Don't do that!" He smirked and rolled over so he was on top. "You two are my slaves. I will do what I please." I will do anything to protect her. "Take mine." I said quickly. His smirk faded some. "I beg your pardon?" "Don't take her innocence away for something I did. Take mine." His smirk grew back and more fearful. He gripped my shirt and pulled me up with force. Ignoring Snow, he pulled me up stairs and into his room, locking the door.

I would do anything it took to make sure she didn't lose her innocence to a monster like him. He ripped my clothes off, turning me over on my stomach, and chained my legs and arms to the bed. My body hurt, but my heart died seeing Snow get hurt like that. Master forced into me without any warning, ignoring my blood curdling screams of pain. He began to move fast and hard. Warm tears fell down my cheeks as I felt the warm liquid run out of me.

Master bent down and bit into my neck, making me send another pain filled scream escape from between my lips. It must have been hours that he kept going. When he finished, unlocked the chains and left me naked on his bed. Before leaving, he turned, looking at me. "Clean that up, now." And with that, he left. After 15 minutes, I got up and looked down. The blood was everywhere. I cleaned everything up and got dressed.

I walked down stairs and two men started pulling me away. Snow ran in the room trying to stop them. She screamed and cried, but they wouldn't listen. I held her closely for one last time and whispered in her ear, "I love you." and kissed her on the forehead before they pushed her away. The tears fell like waterfalls and her cries for me were like thunder.. Ringing in my head..

Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

"So, tell me how you and Zarek met?" Blade asked. flipping the pancakes. I sighed and sat back in my chair. "We were slaves at a past Master's house." He nodded and I got up, walking to my room. I didn't feel like being sociable today. I wanted to spend time with Zarek. I couldn't stop thinking about him. The memory of that day he saved me by letting that man I once called Master take his innocence away..

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. Slowly, I brought up my wrist, opening my eyes and looked at the tattoo. SZ.. The mark that showed our friendship still lasted. The sign that gave us love. I thought back to the day Zarek said he loved me. That was thing that kept me going. My heart broke as I watched him being pulled out of those doors. That was the last day I saw him until yesterday. He changed so much. Oh how I missed that gorgeous smile of his.

I wanted to see him. I have to see him. Quickly, I got up and got dressed in pink skinnies and a gir shirt. I ran down stairs and looked at Blade. "Blade, please take me to Spencer's. Please." He looked me in the eyes and sighed. "Why?" "Please, I need to go see Zarek. Please." He sighed again and nodded. He quickly grabbed his keys and we ran outside and got in his car.

Blade sped to the mall and got there within five minutes. When he parked, I jumped out of the car and ran inside to Spencer's. I looked around, but didn't see him. I ran to the counter and looked at the girl standing behind it. "Is Zarek here?" "He just went on break. He'll be ba-" I ran off before she could finish. The first thing I could think about him was that he loved rice. I ran upstairs to the food court and looked around.

My eyes fell on him standing in line to the Panda Express. I ran to him and tackled him as he got his rice. I cried into his chest, gripping his shirt. After what seemed like forever, he wrapped his arms around me and held me against him. That memory by itself showed me how much I miss him. I cried harder, and he held on tighter. "What happened, Snow?" I wasn't able to say at the moment, I just missed him.

"I understand." He whispered as he rubbed my back. He stood up, holding me and started walking. He sat down and held me close. After I calmed down, I looked up at him, staring into his beautiful dark brown eyes. "You thought about it too, didn't you." I nodded and looked down. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up. "It's okay, Hun. We won't be separated again." I felt the tears come back. "P-promise?" I choked out.

He smiled his gorgeous smile and nodded. I smiled softly and closed my eyes, letting the tears fall, resting my head against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

Snow ran inside and disappeared in the crowd of people. I went to Spencer's and didn't see her. Two girls walked by and I listened to them talking. "What do you think was wrong with that girl?" One with the blond hair asked, chewing on her gum like a cow. "I don't know, but there is food all over the place now." Food.. I ran out of the store and up the escalator into the food court. I looked around and saw Zarek sitting down with Snow in his arms.

I looked at them with jealousy and sadness. I know Snow misses him, but why is she in his arms? Zarek looked at me and frowned a little. I walked over to them and sat down beside him. Something told me she was upset. "Can she stay the night with me?" Zarek asked, looking in my eyes. I glared at him and sighed. "I promise I won't hurt her. She's my best friend. I just want her to be happy again and let her share her secrets with me like we used to." I hated the idea. "Fine, as long as I get to come along too." He nodded and smiled softly, holding Snow against him.

We got up and walked down stairs into Spencer's to get his things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zarek's P.O.V.

"Oh, so she found you. That's good. She looked worried." Isabella stated, smiling softly. I nodded. "She was. Just some memories." She nodded in understanding and continued to work. I laid Snow in the chair and got my things. I gently picked her up, bridial style, and started walking to the counter. "I'm out for the rest of the day and tomorrow. I'm sick." I put more emphasis on 'sick'. She nodded and I walked out with Blade.

I missed her so much. I can't wait to spend time with her.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake