Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

Weeks passed and she still hadn't woken up. It was a Saturday morning when I was making breakfast for Zarek and I. Zarek has been staying here waiting for her to wake up. After finishing breakfast, a loud crashing sound broke the silence. "Blade!" Snow's voice roared. I dropped everything and ran upstairs. Her body was shaking, but alarming. She kept her wall up like she always does. I could tell she was scared.

"Snow.." Her eyes were crystal blue, jet black hair grew longer, and skin became more pale. She was even more beautiful. Foot steps raced up behind me with heavy breathing. "Snow." Zarek said, pushing past me to get to her. "Zarek! Stop!" He froze and kept his attention faced to her. "She's scared and alarmed. Look.." I could tell he was reading her body language. I held my arms open to her and whispered, "Come here, hun."

She kept her eyes locked with mine and started walking towards me. I wrapped my arms around her as she got to me and I pulled her close to me, hugging her. "Blade, what's going on?" Her voice was shaky and needy. "My throat hurts." She said softly, gripping my shirt. "I know, dear. Let's get you something to drink." I started walking with her out of the room and released a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

He started walking us out of the room and I turned some to look at the boy standing in the room, watching us. I felt a pain in my heart and wrist. He looked hurt, but I ignored it, thinking it was some boy I don't know. I followed Blade down stairs and into the kitchen. He lifted me up and rested me onto the counter. A small smile danced across his lips and he brushed some of my hair behind my ear. "I missed you." He said softly. I nodded and smiled.

He walked to the fridge and opened it, getting out three bags of blood. He came back to me and handed me the bags. "Drink," He said softly. I took the bag from him and felt my fangs grow as the blood scent entered the air. "It'll make you feel better." I ended up drinking the three bags and smiled, licking my lips. Blade took the bags from me, sticking them in the cabinets under the sink. The boy walked in and smiled when his eyes made contact with mine.

"I missed you, Snow." I looked at him questioningly and then looked at Blade. "Who is he?" I looked back to the boy and he looked like a knife was stabbed in his heart. I was confused and he looked dead from my question. He slowly walked to me and held up his wrist for me to see. "Your friend.." He said sadly. I know him? "Look at your left wrist." I looked at him cautiously and lifted up my wrist only to let my eyes land on a marking. SZ

My eyes went back to his and he smiled softly. I smiled back a little, but nothing came back to me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked quietly. I nodded slowly and got off the counter, following him outside. He closed the door behind him as he walked out behind me. We looked in each other's eyes. I love his brown eyes and his gorgeous smile. I feel like I've seen it before, I just don't know where..

"What do you need to talk about?" He stared at me for a couple of more seconds before cupping my neck in his hands, pulling me to him, pressing his lips against mine. My heart raced and memories came back. Zarek.. I was too shocked to pull away, but I couldn't kiss back. My heart told me to, but my body wouldn't let me. When he pulled away, my lips felt cold and needy. He looked at me and I couldn't bring myself to say anything nor do anything. "I love you, Snow."

Memories of the day he was taken away rushed back to me. I haven't heard those words since then. "You're amazing. Always have been. When I met you at the past Master's house, I knew that I could make you happy and save your life. But.. I was wrong.. I haven't been able to save your life. Blade did... He changed you.. Into something both you and I fear. You're my best friend and always will be. I love you."

I was confused and lost. Mixed feelings were confusing me. I loved him to, but not like that.. I did at one time, but after losing him, it all left. His eyes grew pain in the minutes that passed when silence came from me. I could tell he was hurt and I felt bad for it. The only thing I could think to do was hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I missed you." Slowly, he hugged back and I smiled softly.

"Can I go back in now?" I asked, pulling away. He nodded and kissed my forehead before letting me walk inside. When I walked inside, I waited for him to come in, but he didn't. "I'm just going to head home, now that I know you're awake." I nodded softly and smiled. "I'll see you later then?" He nodded and left, walking down the street. Slowly, I shut the door and turned, leaning back against it. A sigh escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes for a second, opening them again.

"Did something happen?" I looked around and saw Blade leaning against the wall in the walk way for the living room. I quickly blocked my thoughts and shook my head. "Nothing really.." Blade stared at me with a concentrated look. "I'm going to go lay down." I looked down and started going up the stairs when he stopped me. Slowly, I turned and looked at him. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" I kept my eyes locked with his and nodded softly.

He let go of my arm and I ran upstairs, into my room. I turned the iPod deck on and listened to 'The Difference Between Us' by Avion Roe. I quietly sang along to the parts I knew, thinking about Zarek. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

A couple of hours passed since Snow went up stairs. Something happened and I knew it was something that she was scared to tell me. I closed my eyes and tried listening to her breathing. Her breathing was slow and calm. She's sleeping, so I started making dinner. I finished making dinner and went up stairs to get Miles and Salem. I called them telepathically from the hallway and they were there within 30 seconds.

We ate our dinner and I made Miles and Salem clean the mess up. "I'm going upstairs to check on Snow. See if she's okay." They nodded and I transported to in front of her door. I softly nocked on the door and no reply. So, I decided to let myself in. Her body was still and spread out over the bed. I couldn't help but laugh a little. She's so cute.

I walked to the bed and rested my hand against her forehead. Her head was warm and sweaty. Her cheeks were red and I touched her arm. Feeling how hot her arm was, I decided to get a cool wash cloth, resting it against her forehead. Slowly, she opened her eyes. "B-Blade..?" She started to get up, but I gently pushed her back. "You're sick, hun." Her eyes weakly met mine. She closed her eyes and her breathing became a little more heavier, but still steady.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer, running back into her room. She was quietly whimpering, softly saying my name. "Blade.." "Yes, dear?" I quickly sat beside her and moved her hair away from her eyes, resting the cloth on her forehead again. "Don't leave me.." She whispered softly. "I won't." I took her temperature and took it out of her mouth. 101.6 degrees.. I rested the thermometer on the small desk next to her bed. I laid with her and stayed up, making sure she's okay.

I gently kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you, Snow. No matter what."


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Snow now

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake