Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V

Today, I decided to take everyone to the park. I giggled as I looked at Snow from the door way. I took off full speed and jumped on the bed, tickling her. "Snow! Wake up! Get up!" She groaned and started kicking around to stop me from tickling her. I laughed and sat on her, still tickling her. "Blade!" She yelled, trying to grab my hands. I stopped and she laid still, breathing heavily. I leaned down and whispered, "Sorry," and pecked her soft lips. "I decided to take everyone to the park today, so get up."

She groaned and pushed me off of her and onto the floor. I sat up and looked at her a little annoyed by that. I pulled the blanket off of her and giggled. "I don't want to! I'm sleepy!" I smirked, walking across the room to the chair in the corner. "If you give me a kiss I'll let you sleep for 45 more minutes." "Mmm." Was her only reply. "Is that an okay?" It took her a minute to reply, but then she got up and started walking over to me. Her hair was a mess, but I found it cute.

She walked to me and pecked my lips. "That's not a kiss. That's a peck." She rolled her eyes and kissed my lips for a couple of seconds before pulling away. I smiled and so did she. She started walking to the bed and I quickly picked her up, carrying her to the bed. She cuddled into my chest and I smiled softly, kissing her forehead. Gently, I laid her down, covering her up. "45 more minutes." I whispered. "Mhm.." She replied. I smiled and kissed her cheek, leaving the room, quietly shutting the door behind me.

I thought of who I should wake up next and a smiled danced across my lips as I thought of the perfect person. I transported into Miles's room and watched him sleep. I bit my tongue, so I wouldn't laugh. Miles woke Snow and I up with spiders, so I'm going to wake him up with something he'll hate me for for a good while. Quickly, I grabbed a bucket and went into the bathroom attached to his room and got freezing water in it. I walked back into his room and stood at the foot of the bed.

A smiled was plastered on my face at the thought of his reaction. I grabbed the bucket with both hands and dumped the water on him. He shot up, screaming. His eyes met mine and I started laughing. I dropped the bucket and ran out of the room, into Salem's room. "Blade!" Miles yelled, obviously upset. I jumped in bed with Salem and hid under the blankets. "What are you doing?" Salem asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you know, just chillin'. You?" He rolled his eyes and kicked of out of the bed when he heard Miles yelling for me. I flipped him off as Miles got in the room. "Alright, now that you two are awake, I've decided that we're going to the park. We'll all be going. So, get up." They groaned and Miles left the room to go take a shower and Salem got up, walking to the bathroom. I smiled at my victory of pay back towards Miles and went down stairs to start making breakfast.

I made each of us a warm cup of blood, eggs, and toast. I set the table up and went up stairs to get Snow. I knocked on the door and walked in. She was sitting up in bed, reading. I walked in, closing the door, walking to the bed. "What ya reading?" She shrugged and put it down, looking up at me with a smile. I smiled back and leaned down, and pecked her lips. "Is it good?" "Yeah. It actually is really good." "Good. I'm glad you like it. Do you like to read?" She nodded and I smiled.

"I made some breakfast, so if you're hungry you can co-" Her stomach growled, interrupting me. I smiled and she blushed. I held my hand out and she grabbed my hand, letting me pull her up. We walked down stairs, into the kitchen and sat down. I gave her her eggs, toast, and blood. She smiled and started eating her breakfast. Salem and Miles came down stairs and gave Snow a hug. She hugged them back and smiled.

"So," Salem started. "How do you like it here?" She finished chewing her eggs and swallowed. "I like it here. It feels like home." He smiled and sat next to her. "I'm glad you like it here. And if either of these two ding dongs give you trouble, just find me. I'll kick their asses for you. But they are well behaved, so they shouldn't have even the slightest idea of hurting you." I smiled and nodded in thanks. He hugged her and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

I finished my breakfast and cleaned up my mess. I quickly gave Blade a kiss on the cheek and went up stairs. My tummy hurt a little from being full, but smiled from it being delicious. I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel, going into my closet. I picked out a pair of black skinnies, black boots, and a purple plaid shirt. It felt warm in those clothes, and considering we were going to the park in the snow, I wasn't going to wear shorts and a tank top.

I sighed not knowing how to do my hair or make up and walked out of the room with my hair wet. I figured I'd just let it dry and not do anything to it. Foot steps came up behind me and I turned, noticing Blade. He smiled and moved my hair away from my eyes. "Do you want me to do your hair and make up?" I nodded, blushing slightly. He chuckled and nodded, pulling me into the bathroom. He did the same thing with my hair, but put a purple, black and white colored bow in my hair.

A smile found its way onto my lips and I looked up at Blade, pecking his lips, softly. "Thank you." "Anytime, hun." He smiled and pecked my lips. I left the room so he could take his shower. I ran down stairs and plopped on the couch, next to my jacket. After about 30 minutes, everyone was ready to go. I smiled, jumping up off the couch, grabbing my jacket and running to the door. We all pilled into Salem's car and he drove to the park.

The snow hid the field, making it white. I smiled as I watched the snow flakes fall from the sky. Miles started running to the field and bent down, and back up. He had something in his hands and I giggled as I got the idea of what he was going to do. "Snow ball fight!" He yelled, throwing the snow ball of Salem. It his his chest and he cocked an eyebrow, smirking. "Alright, I see how it is." Salem picked up some snow in his hand, and made a snow ball.

He smirked and pretended to throw it at Miles but threw it at Blade. Blade stared at him while he laughed. Blade tackled him and started throwing snow on him. I laughed, picking some snow up, making a ball out of it. I tossed it, lightly, in my hand and looked at who I should throw it to. I smirked and threw it at Blade's back. He turned and looked at me, shocked. I laughed and started running towards Miles. "Run!" I yelled. He laughed and we started running away from Salem and Blade.

I tripped and kept stumbling as I tried to get up. Miles helped me get up and run behind a bench. He quickly started making snow balls and I did the same. They came towards us and Miles yelled, "Now!" We grabbed the snow balls and started throwing them. Blade and Salem jumped up and over us, landing behind us. Miles and I turned, looking at them. Blade picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and taking off.

I laughed and tried wiggling out of his grip. "Blade! Put me down!" "Never!" He yelled, running faster. It was scary looking down at the ground because of how tall he his. He tripped and I fell back with him on top of me. He laughed and sat up, straddling my waist. I tried tickling him, but he grabbed my arms, pinning them by my head. The snow hugged my sides as I sunk in a little. I felt my cheeks grow warm. "What are you do-" I was cut off by Blade's lips forced against mine.

Everything seemed to disappear, warmth taking over me. I kissed back as his hands slid into mine, intertwining his fingers with mine. My heart raced and I pulled away. He smiled and I smiled back, returning it. "Ohhhhhh, look at you two." Salem said with a small wink. My cheeks grew warmer and I looked away, hiding it. Blade rested his hand on my cheek and turned my face back to his. He pecked my lips and got up off of me, pulling me up with him.

"Guys, I have an idea." Blade said, looking in my eyes with a small smirk. It was silent for a minute when I realized that Blade was telling them through telepathy. Miles and Salem nodded and I looked at them confused. Blade took my hand in his and we all started walking towards Salem's car. We piled in the car and off Salem drove. To where, I don't know. Blade looked at me and smiled a warm, loving smile. He was up to something, and I couldn't wait to find out what it was.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5