Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

His eyes met mine and gave a devilish smirk. Memories started to flood my mind of the man that raped my best friend, beat me, and did everything that has killed me on the inside. I turned away and looked at Gabby, shaking. "G-Gabby," I whispered, "My past M-Master is h-here.." She pulled me into a tight embrace. "It'll be okay. Don't worry." I shook my head in denial. "No, it won't." I felt a light tapping on my shoulder and I turned to be looking down by my past Master.

Soft music started to play and he smirked, holding his hand out. "May I have this dance?" Before I could answer, he pulled me away from Gabby and onto the dance floor. My legs grew weak, but I refused to let them give out on me. He stopped and turned, facing me, pulling me against him as he rested his hand on my lower back and his other holding my hand. He started moving to the music, making me dance with him. I tried to pull away, wanting to get out of the man's arms that beat me and raped Zarek.

"Dance with me or I'll kill your little friends." He growled. I stayed silent and he kept looking in my eyes. I looked away, trying to find Blade. Gabby's eyes met mine. She took off running to find Blade, I hope. The past Master leaned down and kissed my neck. He pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. I winced and let tears fall. "S-stop.." I choked out. He smirked against my neck and started sucking on it.

He started kissing around my neck until he found my soft spot. I bit my lip to hide my moan. Blade.. Hurry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

"Blade!" I felt someone run into me and I quickly turned, looking down to see who it was. It was Gabby. "Yes," Then I noticed something.. "Where's Snow?" Her eyes were filled with fear and confusion. "She's dancing with a man that she calls 'Past Master'. Help her, she's crying. He took her to dance." My anger grew as I looked around the room for him. There I saw a man kissing a girl's neck. That girl is Snow. My anger grew as I saw the tears running down her cheeks.

She looked over at me and mouthed, "Help me." She closed her eyes, letting more tears fall. I started towards them, pushing past the people dancing. I got to them and tapped the guy's shoulder. He leaned up, looking at me. I punched him and he flew across the room. Snow ran into my arms, crying. The man got up and growled. "Is there any reason as to why you touched her?" He smirked and the music stopped, as he spoke.

"Why, she's my past slave. She's gotten quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind tasting her." He said, licking his lips. 'Snow, go with Gabby and go to Salem and Miles. I'll take care of him.' I told her telepathically. She nodded and took off towards Gabby. I kept my eyes locked with the man that beat Snow. A low growl escaped me and my glare grew. "Get out," I growled. He smirked and fixed his tux. "And if I don't?" "You will be killed."

His smirk grew and he started out of the house. He left and I fixed my outfit, looking at everyone. "Just enjoy yourselves. Forget what happened just now." After I started walking back towards Salem, Miles, Gabby, and Snow, everyone started to dance, talk, laugh and do whatever they were doing before. The four were talking when Snow's eyes landed on me. I held out my arms and she ran to me.

I pecked her lips and held her close to me. "I'm so scared, Blade." "I know, I'm so sorry I wasn't with you." She looked up at me and smiled softly. I returned the smile and stepped back some, holding my hand out. She looked from my hand to me and smiled softly. "Care to dance?" She smiled and nodded, taking my hand. Slowly, I pulled her out on to the dance floor. She rested her hand on my shoulder with her other in my hand as I rested my opposite hand on her waist.

Her eyes stayed locked with mine. The music stopped and everything disappeared. It was just me and her in the room. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Just her and I. Her very touch made me warm in this cold shell. I pulled her closer and she smiled. I smiled back as we danced the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby's P.O.V.

They look so cute together. I'm glad he let me stop being a maid. I felt a tapping on my shoulder and I turned, looking up at a man with short blond brown hair. Tan, muscular, brown eyes, and a great smile. He held his hand out and smiled. "May I?" I nodded, smiling, and grabbed his hand. He pulled me out on to the dance floor near Snow and Jayce. Us four danced together. Like partners.. His eyes met mine and I melted in his arms.

"What's your name?" He asked softly as we began to dance. "G-Gabby." I said, shyly. He smiled. "Beautiful name, it suits you, Gabby." His voice was low and calm when he said my name. The way he said it gave me shivers down my spine. My cheeks grew warm and I blushed more as he smiled. The music stopped and we stopped dancing, but never stopped being next to each other. He told me his name, Darek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

Gabby had it goin' on. I smiled as I watched them together. They were so cute. Blade looked in the direction that I was looking and smiled. "They are cute." I nodded. "Yeah.." The night flew by and a new day began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're going to go to the school and get you two registered." Blade said handing me a cup of blood. I nodded and drank the blood. I smiled and looked at Gabby. Gabby and I ran up stairs and got ready. We ran back down and into Blade's car. The car ride was silent. When we got there, we all got out and walked inside. I accidentally bumped into a girl when I opened the door. "Oh sorry.."

The girl next to her smiled softly. "It's okay. I'm Sabrina. This is Paula." She said point to the girl that I bumped into. I nodded and waved. We talked as Blade went to the office to get us registered. When he was done, he walked out and we said our goodbyes. He drove home and we went up stairs off to bed. I laid in Blade's arms, falling asleep. Before I fell asleep, he whispered, "Goodnight, my beautiful angel."


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Darek.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake