Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V

Blade looked at me and smiled. I missed seeing that smile. I thought that I would never see it again. "Can I lay down with you?" I smiled softly and tried to move over, but my body denied the demand for it to move. Instead, my body stayed still and I looked up at Blade, sadly. "I cant move.." His face saddened and he sighed. "Well, are you hungry? I'll go and get you something to eat if you would like." I nodded and grabbed his hand as he started to walk away.

He turned and looked at me. "Don't leave me alone." he nodded and came back, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "It's impossible to, love." I smiled softly as he pulled away, leaving the room. I closed my eyes and thought about my brother, father, and mother. The door opened and I opened my eyes. There stood Zarek, Miles, Artemis, and Mr. Steele. I'm not exactly sure if he's my father yet, but I hope so.

Zarek ran over and hugged me as he cried. "Are you okay?" He whispered, softly. "Yes, I'm fine." He pulled back and smiled as he cupped my cheek in his hand. "I wouldn't be able to see life in a good way if you died. Even when you get hurt, everything goes dark." The thought of him caring made me feel warm. It's almost impossible to ignore this kid. He's the best friend ever. I'm glad I found him. How I've missed him so.

Zarek backed away and Artemis came up to me and sat on the bed by my legs. "Hey, sis. How ya feeling'?" I smiled some as he took my hand in his, running his thumb over the top of it. "I'm alive if that's what you mean." He chuckled and leaned in, hugging me. "Even when in pain, you still manage your humorous ways. I sure do like that about you. I'm glad you're okay, little sis." I nodded. "Me too."

He moved away to go comfort a still crying Zarek and Mr. Steele came over to the bed, smiling softly. "Hey, hun. How are you feeling?" I shrugged. "Fine." He nodded still smiling. "So, I saw Mom.." His smile slowly faded. "What do you mean you saw her?" I laid my head back and closed my eyes, remembering it all. "I died.. And I saw her. She told me I wasn't suppose to be there and that you, Artemis, and Jayce need me."

"That sounds like something your mother would say," He smiled, softly, looking at the sheets. "Your mother was an amazing woman. She was beautiful and alive. She had the kindest heart. When you were born, she smiled and looked at me saying 'Our baby girl is finally here.' Your mother loved you so much. With her name being Winter, she wanted to name you Snow, hoping that you two could share a bond. But," He paused, looking up at me, smiling with tears streaming down his face. "She never made it."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. "I don't think Mom would want to see you crying." He chuckled and hugged back. I pulled back and looked him, smiling softly. "She doesn't want to see her daughter's Dad cry, now does she?" I whispered, whipping the tears away with my thumb. He smiled and hugged me. "I missed you, my beautiful daughter." I smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you too, Daddy."

The door opened and Dad pulled away and we all looked at the door. Blade stood there slightly confused. He walked in and set the food on the desk next to the bed. I smiled and he leaned down, placing a kiss on my forehead. "How's my angel feeling?" I nodded and looked at my Dad. "I'm doing great." He smiled and gently kissed me. "That's good." Dad got off the bed and looked at Blade.

"We need to talk," He said in a serious tone. Blade looked from him to me. I nodded and smiled, softly. Blade walked away from the bed and out the door, followed by my father. I looked at Artemis and Zarek. They looked at me and smiled. "Let's get you eating." Zarek said, softly. "Okay." I said, softly. Zarek pulled the food over to the bed and took the lid off the trey and I smiled. Chicken Alfredo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

I closed the door to Snow's room and stood before Blade. My eyes were fixed on him like glue. "What are you intending to do with her?" Blade have a confused look. "What are you talking about?" "Snow, what are you going to do with Snow?" "Nothing, I swear. I just want her happy and safe. Why do you even care?" Anger built up inside me and I remembered what he did to my wife. I gritted my teeth as I spoke to him.

"I am her father." It took him a minute to take in what I told him. Then his eyes grew wide and he looked at me. "She's your.. daughter?" I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at him. "So.. That means that.. Your wife was her mother.." I nodded again. "Look, I didn't know that. And I'm sorry I did that, but it was an accident. I was hungry. If I had known I was going to meet your daughter, I wouldn't have done it."

"Oh, What, so it's okay to go around and kill others then?" He shook his head. "No, it was full moon, and when the full moon appears, our hunger can't be controlled. I'm sorry." Somehow, I just wasn't buying it. "I would never hurt Snow. I love her. I would take a stake for her." Stake.. "What do you mean 'stake'?" "She never told you?" "Told me what?" He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He looked at me with a worried look.

"She's a vampire. I changed her." All my anger unleashed and I threw him against the wall, holding my arm against his throat. He desperately clawed at my arm to release him. "Why did you do that?" "Because she was dying.." He choked out. "Say what?" I asked, softly, lossening my grip. "She was dying. Vladimir took her." I released my grip and nodded as I turned away from him. "I see." I whispered. "Well, if you hurt her, I will hunt you down. Do you hear me?"

"Yes." He whispered and walked inside the room. I walked to the cafeteria and got a cup of coffee. I started walking back to Snow's room when a boy stood in front in me, blocking me from going anywhere. "Excuse me, please." He smirked and moved to the side, letting me walk past him. I kept walking and stopped, turning around. The boy was gone. In a instant he left. I drank my coffee and walked back to Snow's room.

I opened the door and saw Snow asleep in Blade's arms. He looked at her as he moved her hair away from her face. I could see that he loves her, but I still worry for her saftey. She's an amazing girl and the best daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

I watched as Snow slept, silently. I held onto her, making sure that no one will take her or that she leaves me. I love this girl so much. "Sleep well, my angel." I rested my head on hers and fell asleep holding the girl that took my cold, dead heart and that lit up this hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear whispering, but laid still, keeping my eyes closed. "She can't leave yet. She's not better yet." My Dad spoke in a serious tone. "Nonsense, boy. She is perfectly fine." A deep voce that sounded some what familiar to me. "Father, please." Father..? The door busted open and a loud scream broke the whispering. I opened my eyes and saw Gabby running towards me with a tear struck face.

She hugged me and I noticed Blade laying next to me. "Are you okay? Who did it?" I chuckled and smiled. "Yes, I'm fine." She pulled back and looked at me. "You're lying." I looked at her confusingly and she giggled. "Nah, I'm just kidding. But seriously, are you okay?" I nodded and smiled. Someone clearing their throat made Gabby turn around. She gasped as she sat down in the chair and looked at me.

I looked over to my dad and my Grandfather. "Good morning, my beatiful granddaughter." His voice was deep and raspy. How it made me sick to hear it. My eyes stayed stuck to him like glue as his smirk stuck to his lips. This man is my Dad's Father? This man is not my grandfather. This man is my past Master...


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
This picture is the Past Master/Grandfather

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake