Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

"Snow," Gabby whispered. "W-what is-" "What the hell are you doing here?" Blade's voice interupted as he sat up. I looked up at him and cuddled in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "Didn't I tell you to beat it when you tried to touch my girlfriend?" "Well, yes, but you should know by now that I do not listen. I do as I please and will not be told by someone lower than me you selfish brat."

Blade's grip tightened and I clenched onto his shirt. "Father!" My dad yelled. I pulled away from Blade's chest and looked at my grandfather. "You," I started getting teary eyed. "Are not my grandfather. So get out." He chuckled, evily. "And you think you can control me too. How sweet. Both of you are brats. How touching." My anger built up inside as I could feel my skin burning. "I told you to get out." I growled. He kept smirking and my anger increased rapidly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

Snow's body became hot and I pulled my hands away. "Snow.." I whispered. Her heart monitor started beeping rapidly. Her hair turned to a bright red and her eyes turned black. She ripped the needles out of her arms and jumped out of the bed, pushing him against the wall. His eyes turned shocked. "Surprised I'm stronger than you? How sweet." You could hear the evil smirk in her voice. This isn't Snow, this is her real vampire side.

"Get out." She growled. "Or what?" He taunted, smirking. "Or you will burn in my hands." His smile started to fade as his skin set on fire. She started digging her nails into his neck as he cried in pain. "Snow!" I yelled. She stopped and her hair turned back to black. Her eyes went back to the crystal blue they were before. "Blade.." she whispered as she turned and looked at me, obvious fear, anger, and worry filled in her eyes. I ran to her and embraced her in my arms.

"Blade.. I-I.." "Shh.. It's okay." I looked at her 'grandfather' and noticed his neck had major burn marks. "Get out," I growled. He nodded and scurried out the door for dear life. "Snow," Her dad asked, worryingly. "Snow, honey?" She turnd and looked at her dad. "You were brave." He said with a gentle smile. She smiled back, tears running down her cheeks as she hugged him. "I was so scared." He held her tightly. "I know, sweetie. I know. But he's gone. I'm so sorry I left you with that monster. I thank Zarek for being there with you. Forever and always."

Zarek then walked next to them. Her dad looked at Zarek smiled. Liam let her go and Zarek pulled Snow into his arms. She then sobbed in his chest. She must feel comfortable around him. And with others, she must feel the need to act tough so she can make everyone happy and not worry so much. She's only masking her true feelings. Oh, Snow.. I love you. "I know.." She whispered. I smiled and walked over to Snow and Zarek. Zarek looked at me before cautiously letting Snow go.

Snow turned and looked up at me. I smiled softly and moved some of her hair behind her ear. "Ready to go home?" She smiled and nodded. I looked at Liam for his permission and he nodded. I smiled and leaned down, kissing Snow. She instantly kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck as I snaked my arms around her waist. 'I love you, Snow.' I felt her smile against my lips. 'I love you, too, Blade.' We pulled away, smiling.

"I'll get your clothes." She nodded and I pecked her lips before taking off and coming back in 5 seconds. I handed her black sweat pants, a long sleeve shirt and black toms. "Thank you, sweets." I nodded and watched her walk off to the bathroom. "She recovered quickly." Artemis said, fixing his hair. "It's the adrenaline. She's still mad from her.. Grandfather coming to pay a visit. However, she'll feel it later. That's why I'm trying to quickly get her home." They nodded and we all started getting her things and our things together.

She walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a messy bun. I smiled and gently snaked my arm around her waist. "Ready?" I asked as I picked the bag up. She nodded and smiled. We all walked out to my car and I took Snow home as the others went wherever in Zarek's. When we got home, I picked Snow up, bridal style, and walked inside. My eyes locked with hers and I smiled softly. "I'm guessing you're hungry, yes?" She nodded and I walked into the kitchen, gently setting her down on the counter.

I walked to the fridge and got her some blood bags. I gave them to her and she smiled, placing a kiss on my cheek. She pierced the bags with her fangs and drank. I thought back to the hospital when she attacked her grandfather. I want to know why exactly that happened. Why she changed into something she's not. I watched her, thinking that this girl was taken over by a monster. That that was not her. It couldn't be her. Maybe her real vampire side leaking how it really felt about that man being her grandfather.

"Blade," I blinked a couple of times and looked at Snow. "Are you okay?" I nodded and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just thinking." She nodded and set the blood bags on the counter, beside her. I walked to her, placing my hands on her hips as I place my lips against hers. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I picked her up and walked upstairs into the bedroom. She tangled her fingers through my hair as I laid her back on the bed. I pulled back and looked at her.

Those beautiful blue eyes that I get lost in. I love this girl. Christmas day, I will propose to her. I smiled and leaned down, kissing her again. She instantly kissed back. I don't care that her brother is Artemis or that her dad is a biology teacher at our school, I just care about the girl before me. The girl that saved me from loneliness for eternity. This girl is my everything. And I will do everything I can to prove to her dad that I do love her.

This girl will be mine. In happiness, love, and flesh. This girl will be my Snow Knight.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake