Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

"Gabby, now I told you, when you wash your clothes, that you can't fill it all the way up to the top. It'll kill the washer. Okay?" She rolled her eyes and nodded. I smiled and shook my head. "What do you want for dinner?" She bit her lip and a smile slapped its way onto her face. "Pizza!" I smiled and nodded. "Where do you want the pizza from?" Her smile grew and jumped up in the air. "Papa Johns!" I smiled and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the phone. I dialed the number and a soft voice answered. "Papa Johns, what would you like to order?" I looked at Gabby and mouthed 'What kind do you want?'

"Pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust." I nodded and told the lady what to make. She told me total and we ended to order. "Mario Carts?" She smiled and nodded. We ran into the living room and I turned the game on, grabbing our remotes. I tossed hers to her and sat down next to her, holding mine. We played for about 45 minutes until the door bell rang. I paused the game and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the money. I ran to the door and opened it. I handed the boy the money and he gave me the pizza with some ranch we ordered and I shut the door, walking into the living room, plopping down by Gabby.

We ended up eating both of the pizzas we ordered. She leaned back against the couch and groaned, resting her hand on her stomach. "I feel like I'm going to bust open!" I laughed and laid on the floor. "Well, I can't even think about food anymore." She chuckled and sighed. "What is this? No pizza for me?" I arched my back so I could see who was talking. My eyes met Blade's hovered over mine. I flashed a smile and he returned it. "Well, sorry, dear. If I knew you were coming home early, I would've gotten you something."

He chuckled and shook his head. He let his lips find mine and I bit his upper lip, making him pull away. I sat up and looked at Gabby. "Let's finish this." I said, smirking. She returned it and we sat next to each other, playing the game. "You cheated!" I yelled, pouting. "Whatever!" She yelled back, laughing. "You pulled the remote cord out! How is that not cheating?!" She fell over laughing and I rolled my eyes. "Girls, we need to go grocery shopping, we have like nothing to eat." Blade said, walking in the room.

I sighed and got up, turning all the games off, grabbing the pizza boxes and threw them away. I looked at Gabby and smiled. "Ready?" She nodded and took a sip of a her drink, walking into the kitchen, putting it in the sink. Blade, Gabby, and I walked out of the house and got into Blade's car. Gabby and I had a full on conversation about our periods. "I hate it when you randomly start, then you get sharp cramps. It sucks." I smiled, looking at Blade. His face became a little green and he looked utterly disturbed.

A chuckle left from between my lips and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and he smiled, looking at me for a brief second before looking back at the road. When we got to the grocery store, Gabby and I laughed, running inside. As soon as our feet touched the floor, we slipped and fell on each other, laughing til our sides hurt. Blade pulled us up and walked ahead of us. We looked at each other and shared a shrug. I always found it funny how Blade was mellow and laid back, but me, on the other hand, am like a big ball of sunshine.

Gabby and I ran past Blade and made our way to the candy isle. We played around, earning odd stares from the people passing the isle. I'm pretty sure there was an audience in the staff room, watching the cameras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

They stormed off and I smiled, thinking of how energetic Snow was. It was cute, but my god. She's going to ware me out just watching her. They took off to the candy isle and I grabbed a basket, walking around, getting food. As I stopped and thought about what else to get for dinner and mid-night snacking, I heard Gabby and Snow getting yelled at by the manager. I only know it's him because I've had my fun running around the store before. They opened a carton of milk and threw it at him.

The manager had a bit of a problem being over weight which caused a problem for to continue running. I walked out in the opening of the area and sighed, seeing Snow and Gabby screaming and yelling. Darek showed up and looked at Gabby, then looked at me. I nodded and we hid in seperate isles. Gabby ran by followed by Snow. I grabbed Snow and pulled her to me. She struggled and raised her arm to hit me. I grabbed her wrist and she looked up at me, shocked and alarmed.

Her face softened when she saw it was me. "Snow," I whispered as her eyes searched mine almost helpless and lost. "You scared me." She whispered, tears filling her eyes. "You need to calm down." She sighed and nodded. Darek and Gabby walked around the corner with Gabby looking a little irritated and tired. "Let me go check out and we will leave, okay?" They nodded and I looked at Darek. "Will you take Gabby home? I'll take Snow." He nodded and he wrapped his arm aorund her waist, earning a blush from her.

Snow was silent for the rest of the trip, so I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Do you want anything to eat?" "No." She mumbled. I sighed and brought her hand to my lips, placing them against the back of it. We got home and Darek started helping unload the groceries. Snow walked inside and about five minutes later, she walked out in shorts and tank top, hair up in a bun and tennis shoes. She started jogging off and I sighed, watching her. When she jogged out of sight, I turned and walked inside to see Darek and Gabby kissing.

I guess that means that she took the whole "Please be quiet because you're disturbing society" thing better than Snow did. I'll just wait for her to get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zarek's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, eating pizza, watching the Big Bang Theory when the door bell rang. I groaned to myself and got up, walking to the door, opening it. Snow stood there, sweating and I cocked a brow. She turned and looked at me, smiling. I smiled and nodded, welcoming her in. I told her that if she ever needed to get away that should come here as long as she needed to. And I guess this means that she wanted to get away for a while. "What happened?" I asked as she plopped down on the couch with a water bottle in her hand.

"Just a little annoyed. Needed to get energy out. And I haven't seen you since I was in the hospital, so I came to visit. Is that okay? Not that it really matters since I'm already here." I sighed at her kind of cocky attitude. She would always get like this when someone made her mad or sad. It was just kind of cool knowing that she showed it in an odd way. I nodded and smiled, walking to the couch. "Can we watch Tangled?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded and popped the movie in, starting it. We sat and watched it together until it finished.

It was only about 6:30 by the time it finished. She stood up and stretched, making the "I'm tired of sitting, so let me exaggerate by making this noise while stretching" thing. "I better get going." She said, drinking the last of her water. I nodded and gave her a hug. I walked her out front and she ran out of sight. I shook my head and smiled, thinking that I've got to see my best friend from such long and bad history. We never really liked the idea of slavery, so we believed that we were going to end it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

I ran home and when I walked inside I was tackled to the ground by Miles. I pushed him off and got up, walking up stairs. I didn't want to be rude, but I just needed to think, and when I think, I need my music. I played my music and fell asleep listening to the sweet piano before the music ended as I fell into deep sleep.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake