Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

I hope you enjoy the story. I'm going to try my best to make it awesome. Anyway, enjoy.

 

***************************************************************************************************************

 

Iris's P.O.V.

 

Ms. Summer's voice filled the hall as she yelled my name, making me smile. "Iris Faith! Get back here now!" A slight chuckle escaped my mouth, followed by an amused sigh. "No, I'd rather not." I walked out of the school and sighed, closing my eyes as the cold winter air hugged me. No, I haven't always had this rebelious attitude. Infact, before my brother died, I was nice and shy. I was passing all of my classes. I guess things change when you lose someone close to you. The smile that was plastered on my lips faded as I walked away from the school.

 

I started towards the park and decided that I would just stay there until school was over. The closer I got to the park, the more uncomfortable I felt. It felt like someone was watching me. I ran to the park, so I would be surrounded by people that would be considered a witness if anything happened. After I waited for the feeling to go away, I sat on the swing and slowly moved myself with my feet. I took my iPod out and put my earbuds in my ears, turning the music on. Families came and left for a while. As the sky grew dark, they eventually all left. The air around me became colder, making me shiver.

 

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and opening them. A tall figure stood under the park light. At first, I figured the person was just waiting for someone. But as time passed, they stood there and eventually started walking towards me. My heart raced and I stood, running away from the park. Foot steps followed behind me, causing tears to fill my eyes. I ran to my house and slammed the door shut, locking it once I got inside. The eyes of my Mom, Dad, and Sister landed on me. "Is something wrong, dear?" I stood up straight and looked down, taking a deep breath. "No," I made my way towards the stairs making a fist with the hand that wasn't facing them. "Nothings wrong." "Maybe she's crazy." My sister spat. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

I ran up to my room and laid down on my bed. It felt like forever that I laid there, thinking of who that person might have been. The more I thought, the more tired I became. I turned, laying on my stomach as darkness soon took over me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The alarm screamed in my ear making me groan in frustration. I sat up and got up, getting ready for school. Today felt like the day where I would rather just stay quiet and not do much today. After thirty minutes, I left the house and started walking to school. That uncomfotable feeling came back and I bit my lip, quickening my pace to get to the school. Foot steps started to quicken behind me, making me run. I rounded the corner only to bump into something hard, making me fall to the ground. "Oh, i'm so sorry!" The deep voice said, helping me up. I looked up to see Jonah staring down at me. "Oh, Iris, what are you doing? Is there something wrong?" He asked, looking behind me.

 

I shook my head and relaxed, looking behind me as well. "Nothing's wrong." I turned back and looked at him to see him staring at me with a 'I don't believe you' look. "You sure? You look awfully pale." I nodded and gave a quick smile before walking off to the stairs of the school. Jonah and I have been best friends since third grade. He's sort of the jackass that hangs out with the semi popular people? I don't know. Lables are for soup cans. He ran up to me and wrapped his arm around me, keeping me close to him. "You're cold, Iris. Are you sure nothing's wrong?" I nodded and shrugged his arm off.

 

I made my way through the school doors and walked to my locker. Right as I opened it, it was forced shut and I stared wide eyed at the door. I looked around and the halls were empty making me bite my lip. The hall monitor started walking towards my way and I walked away, going to English class. Once I opened the door, the teacher looked at me and glared. "You're late." she said with a scowl. "Yes, my apologies." Her eyes grew wide and I walked towards the back of the room, sitting at my desk, looking outside.

 

Ms. Summer turned the lights off and turned a video on. We had been learning how the english language was orignated and how words were made. Throughout the video, she paused to explain things which annoyed me, so I took my iPod out and put my earbuds in, listening to piano music. It felt as though I have a headache. I didn't want any trouble or anything to do with people today. I just wanted to be alone and think. Of course, I didn't know exactly what to think about. I'm always running around and being loud. So, what is there to think about?

 

I looked towards the garden to see the tall figure dressed in black. He stood out in the white snow and I turned to my friend, Joyce, and pulled her to me. "Joyce, do you see that man out there?" I whispered, quickly. "What man?" she asked, looking out the window. "That man in the garden." I looked at her and she looked at me with a worried look. "Iris, there's no one there." I turned and looked back at the garden and sure enough, there was no one there. I sighed and nodded. "Sorry." I whispered, putting my earbuds back in my ears and resting arms on the desk with my head on them soon falling asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I awoke in a pair of strong arms. I tried getting up, but they held me down making me look up at the person. Jonah looked down at me and smiled. "Hey," he said, softly. "You passed out on the way to Algebra. You've been in the nurses office and haven't woke up until now." I arched my brow and bit my lip. "I never got up to go to Algebra." I mumbled, looking up at him. It was his turn to arch his brow and say, "Yes you did, we were talking about going to a party tonight. You said that you would be able to go with us." I argued with him in my head, but stayed quiet. "Okay." I said, struggling to get out of his arms. "No you don't. I'm taking you home."

 

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head against his chest, knowing I wouldn't be able to win the argument. He put me in his car and drove me home. He pulled in the drive way and before I was able to get out, he said, "Iris, if there is anything wrong at all, I want you to tell me." I slowly looked at him and gave him a sad smile with a gentle nod. I got out of the car and shut the door, walking to the door of my house. I opened the door to find that Dad and Mom were arguing. They didn't even stop for the time that I was in the room. I just walked up stairs to my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

 

I looked at my phone and picked it up, calling Jonah. "Hello?" he said. "Jonah, it's Iris." There was silence before he spoke. "I know that. Otherwise I wouldn't have answered." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Is it okay if I get ready at your house? My parents are fighting." "Of course! I'll be right over, babe." I smiled and hung up, tossing my phone on the bed as I walked over to my closet. He didn't say what kind of party it was going to be. But, I'm not really wanting to dress like I have my legs open for any guy that walks by. Maybe just an Asking Alexandria t-shirt, ripped black skinnies, and combat boots.

 

I packed my makeup, straightner and other things into a backpack and walked down stairs, out of the house. Ten minutes later, Jonah pulled up in the driveway and I ran to his car, getting in. He pulled out of the driveway and drove to his house. "What were they fighting about?" he asked, giving me a quick glance. I shrugged and sighed. "God only knows." Jonah nodded and didn't talk for the rest of the ride. When he got to his house, he helped me get my backpack out of the car. I started to walk to the door, but was stopped when I was pulled back into a warm body. "Iris, you seem upset today and it's kind of bothering me." I shrugged and hugged back before walking inside his house.

 

I went into the guest room and started getting ready. When I finished, looked at the clock. I walked to Jonah's room and asked, "Jonah, what time does the party start?" "Eight." I nodded and walked down stairs, waiting for him to finish. He walked down stairs and flashed a smile. I smiled and blushed slightly. He was also my crush. He wore a green snapback, black skinnies, muscle shirt and black and green vans. The snapback made his green eyes stand out and ugh. Beautiful. We walked out to his car and he drove to the party.

 

The yard was already filled with beer bottles and plastic red cups. I got out of the car and took a deep breath. "Ready?" Jonah asked, standing beside me. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me inside. People were dancing and drinking along with making out in the corner of the room. I don't even want to know what's going on upstairs. Jonah pulled me to the kitchen and got me a glass of beer. I finished that beer and got another one that had just been set out on the counter from the ice cooler. I took a drink and scrunched my nose due to the stronger taste. I haven't drinken beer, but I ignored it and continued to drink.

 

I was pulled away from Jonah and taken onto the dance floor. We danced for a while before going to the backyard and talking to each other. We talked a little, but I couldn't tell who it was. His face was hidden by the darkness. He ran his hands down my back and blew a minty breath in my face. My legs grew weak and the last thing I saw were red eyes and fangs.

 

***************************************************************************************************************

 

There's chapter one. I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry that it's not that quick to being kidnapped. Sowwie :c



© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Iris. I chose her cause she looks like me x3 Sort of.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on May 11, 2013
Last Updated on May 11, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake