Chapter Two 'The Bianchi Dinner'

Chapter Two 'The Bianchi Dinner'

A Chapter by Martha V. C.
"

Turin, Italy. An attractive city full of gardens, statues, and fountains. With over 2.2 million citizens, and billions of tourists, this city is always full of adventure.

"
'The Bianchi Dinner'

Dawn was so delicate at this time of the month. The trees were cracking, the leaves were falling. It was conclusive that winter was right around the corner. It was the transformation of the seasons what truly moved Angie. She could sit near a window for a whole year and watch the seasons come and go. Yet fall was her particularly favorite. 
It was November the sixth, and the Bianchi family sat down to a sensational Italian dinner. As the guests passed down the food plates and settled down into prayers, Angie stared at her plate, contemplating the whiteness of the dish. Her hands laying gently on her little lap. Food plates were passed in front of her face, Angie didn't like eating. She knew her mother was staring at her. Angie could feel the burning sensation on the crust of her skin. Angie's sight changed not once. The poor angel looked so innocent, so saddened. The classy neighbors who were close to the Bianchi family for many years now, sat next to Angie. 
A little girl, about eight years of age sat next to Angie. Her name was Blaire Eluch. Blaire had captivating green eyes, long brown locks that hung down to her lower back, and an ambrosial figure. Angie never spoke a word to anyone but her mother. She felt no need to speak to Blaire, as she felt friendship was an interest. 
Angie felt nauseous. The conversations of the adults made her feel sick, the silence of other children spread across the table made her feel tormented. 

"May I be excused from the table, m'am?" Angie announced softly but loudly enough for her mother to hear.

The enormous dinning room became silent. Angie's last word echoed slightly. The guests stared from Angie to Mrs. Bianchi, and from Mrs. Bianchi back to Angie.

"Aha, well, of course my dear. Scurry along." Mrs. Bianchi approved with a movement of her hand.

Angie slowly stood up, without making eye contact with the guests, walked behind the long swirl engraved chair and pushed it back in benevolently. Her tiny foot steps scattered across the hard wood floor, as the guests watched the little girl walk out of the dinning room. They soon went back to the prattling and laughter. 

Angie walked up the towering stairs with caution. Usually Lionelle would follow her, but today Lionelle seemed to be having a banter with the guests. This brought slight peace to Angie, although her past still seemed to follow her. Angie walked on the path which led to a door on the right. This was her diminutive room. It was cozy, warm, and easeful. 
As Angie walked in, she took a couple of steps towards her twin size bed and turned to the left. In front of her stood a rare mirror. When Angie looked upon her image nothing would change her emotions, her facial expressions stayed the same. The only time in which she found herself smiling was when she told stories of her dreams.
Angie stood without a single sign of life. Her eyes focused on the mirror, deeply. The mirror seemed to attract the young girl to such point in which she stepped closer and closer, and closer. 

-

The doors where behemothic, with enchanting lights that reached the long hallways. It wasn't an ordinary entrance though. The walls were covered with purple and pink stripes that deepened in color when you walked closer.  There were no windows or people for that matter in sight. The tiny footsteps of little Angie made loud echoes down the narrow hallways.

'Hello?' 
Angie said.

There was no reply but the sound of her breathing. It was a weird sound, full of muffled screams. Angie gasped. 

'What is wrong with me?'
She asked herself.

Her breathing was almost like a voice asking for help. It squeaked and screamed loudly. Angie's heart raced and pounded loudly in her chest. When her eyes met her chest, she touched her heart.
The most incredible thing happened...
Angie's heart could be seen visibly. It was knocking in her chest, her skin expanding outward like a third-dimension object. Angie threw her arms back and screamed.

'Help! Help!'
She screamed.

No one answered to her yells.





© 2011 Martha V. C.


Author's Note

Martha V. C.
Well, here's chapter two.
I'm not done, I stop every once in a while so bear with me.
-Martha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on May 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011
Tags: turin, italy, gardens, statues, foutains, citizens, adventure, teen, mystery


Author

Martha V. C.
Martha V. C.

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'd like to get to the bottom line on this. I'm the kind of person who thinks a lot about life. Boy does it affect me sometimes. Yet there's something about me I don't quite understand yet. My mind .. more..

Writing