Chess

Chess

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Dragonite plays a game of chess against Poly.

"

Dragonite puts a chessboard on a table and sets up all the pieces on it. Poly is on the other side of the table. Dragonite has the white pieces. Poly has the black. Dragonite moves a pawn two spaces forward. Poly makes the same move, blocking Dragonite's pawn.


Poly: HA!


Dragonite moves another pawn. Poly quickly moves a pawn. Dragonite looks for a moment, then slowly moves her knight. Poly captures it.


Dragonite. Damn!


Poly laughs as Dragonite tries to think of what to do next. Eventually, she moves a pawn. Poly captures it. Dragonite quickly moves her other horse. She captures many of Dragonite's pieces until she is left with her king and queen.


Poly: Check!


Dragonite looks at her pieces, hoping she can get her king out of check without losing her queen. Dragonite moves her king. Poly captures her queen. Dragonite's king is in a corner.


Poly: Checkmate in one move!


Dragonite moves her king to the left.


Poly: Illegal move!


Dragonite moves her king forward.


Poly: Illegal move!


Poly laughs.


Dragonite: What's that behind you?


Poly looks. Dragonite rotates the board so she has Poly's piece on her side. Poly looks back.


Poly: I can't see anything!


Dragonite: Must be seeing things!


Poly: Your move! Or do you give up?


Dragonite: No!


Dragonite looks at "her" pieces, pretending to be unsure as Poly laughs.


Dragonite: Ah ha!


She moves the queen.


Dragonite: Checkmate!


Poly looks at her king. She thinks then gets frustrated. Eventually, she knocks it over. Dragonite holds her hand out. Poly doesn't notice in her frustration. Dragonite holds it out further.


Dragonite: My prize?


Poly notices, then opens her chest and grabs something inside. It's a bow. Dragonite takes it and puts it on her head. It's Marina.


Marina: No one takes my bow away!


Marina laughs at Poly.

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 25, 2017
Last Updated on July 26, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic