Sundial

Sundial

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Dragonite breaks Kangaskhan's sundial.

"
Dragonite is lying on a swing, swinging gently. She looks bored. Nidorina runs in with a ball.
Nidorina: Hey, Dragonite! Wanna play football!
Dragonite: Yes!
Nidorina is in goal with the ball in front of her.
Dragonite: Nidorina approaches the ball, prepares herself, looks at me annoyed, wonders to herself if I'm ever going to shut my mouth, realizes I'm not and makes her move!
Nidorina kicks the ball and Dragonite kicks it very high into the air.
Dragonite: Oh, it's a long one! It's so far, I can barely see it! Tell the moon I said hi! This ball is higher than anything on drugs! And now Nidorina kicks the ball as it comes down! And.... it hit the post?
Nidorina: That's not a post! It's my mum's sundial! We broke it!
Kangaskhan: When I find out who did this...
Kangaskhan goes to Dragonite.
Kangaskhan: Did you do this?!
Dragonite: No! It was...
Dragonite goes to point at Nidorina, but she's gone.
Kangaskhan: You will buy me a new sundial!
Dragonite: Or what?
Kangaskhan takes her ball.
Kangaskhan: Or you'll never see this again! And I'll tell your mother!
Dragonite: There is absolutely no way you can make me....
We're sorry for technical failures that have nothing to do with Kangaskhan rage.
Dragonite is outside a shop. A sundial costs £299
Dragonite: You must be joking! I'd need a mortgage! I guess I'm just gonna have to improvise!
Dragonite gets the old sundial and tapes the two broken pieces together with duct tape.
Dragonite: Now I lost the thingy on the top! I'll have to make a new one!
Dragonite runs over to Marina.
Dragonite: Mum! I need to borrow your Ice Beam! No questions!
Dragonite picks up Marina and she uses Ice Beam. Dragonite cuts it into shape.
Dragonite: This black ice is the perfect thing!
Dragonite puts it on top. She gives it to Kangaskhan. She gives the ball back.
Kangaskhan: It's great to have a sundial again.
The ice melts and the duct tape rips, making it fall apart.
Kangaskhan: My sundial!

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 24, 2017
Last Updated on October 24, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic