Boy with the wrong choices.

Boy with the wrong choices.

A Story by Farhan Shaikh
"

Fan-Fantasy and Fictional

"

In the orphanage since the age of 3.. I was waiting for someone to take me with them, they say I'm freak..they say I'm different, they never let me to play with other children, days passed and i was 12. They used say I'm embarrassing ...how could I tell them that I never want to, they bully me, they always keep telling me freak! I hate that word. I got nothing but sorrows in this world, it gave birth a little devil inside me hidden deep in my heart who was about to grow and revenge.


It was a strange day and even more spooky when a hairy man arrived in my room to take me home. He says he and me are one of a kind, I asked him to proof, he suddenly burnt my wardrobe. I told him that they call me freak and different..he asked me why I put everything and everyone in trouble.. He says I always put others in trouble with my superhuman powers.

I was astounded when he said superhuman power! He meant to say I'm wizard, he promised to take me with him after few days and he left.. Now I knew that I'm a wizard and the more devious and darkness filling in my body. Another evil in taking birth inside me. Now when they bully me and when they tease me about how my parents left me, I can torture them I can hurt them and I can kill them. I was never okay with me, I've always got target my fate, I never knew what is love, I wanted friends like others but they refused. It took me to The Bad things. I envied by them. No one was never friendly with me. It hurts alot, now I want to be happy by returning the world the wounds they gave me. Its time for me to laugh like they did. Even if it comes to the point to be devil, but its my time now.


The Hairy man took me with him, A beautiful castle, actually it was a school, I tried to make friends but all they do is hate me, bully me, it was anger which wants to come out.

i knew I have something dark inside me and I want to use it to take the revenge, my wounds still hurts, nowhere was safe for me, but now nowhere will be safe for them. After 8 years I completed my school and began to train myself..and I found a tree I cursed it and it started giving me more power by praying to evil...it takes another 2 years to become unbeatable..

and one day people came to know that im up to no good..and i begin to fight them..and finally i did it I throw my anger out I shouted aloud and it takes all of them down. One of them attacked me in return a pregnant woman and bit of my blood came out..and that blood drops in the water..and i attack to a pregnant woman, she was injured and i saw someone's coming I disapparate from there.

those guys lift up the water in which my blood was dropped and make That pregnant woman drink.


i began my revenge I killed many people..to rule over the world..on those who neglected me...they called me freak and I broke them and now there's my terrorism everywhere that hairy man was known one of the greatest wizard he step in to fight but he was so vulnerable against me it was me people frighten of, it was me they all targeted but I'm happy because I've never been happy. Hairy man wants me to understand the wounds of the world but I don't want to. No one ever sheltered me when I was alone, no one looked after me when I was dreadful. No one believed me, why do I show mercy it was me now everywhere and finally my dream to be happy came true.


it was my kingdom, I was ruling the wizards and I kept ruling for next 6 years I was unbeatable, one day Hairy man came to know about a prophecy...that prophecy spoke that there was boy born 5 years before.. a boy born who possess the powers to kill me. And I was furious! How can it be possible.

i met the hairy man who is old and vulnerable now, i asked him.how can someone got the powers to kill me, he said that your blood runs in his body! I was shocked how can it possible!! Then the hairy man make me remember that during the fight my blood drop in the water may be those guys made their pregnant girl to drink it. He said it was him he saw coming during that little fight.

i told hairy man that he's still a child and i will kill him right now, hairy man said that i can't because its my blood runs in his body, unless I'm alive he can't be dead. I was furious it means the war is happening when that boy will get mature. And i will be dead its my fate then i began ruling more mercilessly..did whatever i can but that boy was unbeatable he's just a child but he can't be dead until I'm not. This makes me more furious.




only I knew my vulnerability to defeat now if the only one who can defeat me is myself. Entire world was worried about my terror. I was started feeling vulnerable. I went to the cursed tree and I its colour was turned black even the leaves was black. I Don't know what they all did to that tree..that boy who was chosen to kill me told me that they free the tree from the curse i did on that tree..and destroyed it..It was a sign of my death..that someone has discovered my secret and destroyed it and I know what's going to happen in few moment now I knew my fate, I don't have followers to fight against the people I was the alone warrior. The moment I turn back there was a boy standing with his people and that hairy man. I said I knew why you are here, I began to fight. They can match my power because I was vulnerable. Discovery of my secret was the first step to defeat me. And they did discover. That hairy man wants me to put my wand down but I refused and spell the killing curse and killed him and some others the Tree was fading and I kill their people it makes them more dangerous.


And the boy has a astonishing powers I knew I won't be able to fight anymore I was down and tree was fading, it means my death is calling me,the hairy man told that boy its impossible to kill me with my blood running in his body so that boy chut his arm and put his few drops of blood on the tree and w where my power ends.. I was on my knees I spoke to the boy that I born crying, I lived crying and with the wounds which this world gave me, I just wanted to die happy and my terrorism made me happy, my dream was to die with a smile and it's happening.


I smiled, by looking in the eye of that boy.. bending on my knees I dropped my wand.



to be conitiued..


© 2017 Farhan Shaikh


Author's Note

Farhan Shaikh
Story of the dark wizard. It was my favourite character whom I want to hear a story, but there's no story on him, so created one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's was bit scary but a very fun read. :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


A wonderful story shared. Used larger letters for the old people. Thank you Farhan for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


I can't wait to read the rest of it. Love it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


you should write a book my friend

Posted 6 Years Ago


that's great!
you have attempted and done your best..

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you soo much😊
Its not bad, kind of choppy. But not bad.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you..
wow holy crap... no after the pain he cant die... whats up with the other person with the same blood... amazing and very suspenseful please write more soon!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

I will tell about the other boy in the next one..thank you so much. For your kind words
Writing Angel

7 Years Ago

Great job truly
Wow... this is amazing Farhan!
So engaging and powerful...
It made me think of Tom Riddle
As he was special too

Great job once again
Shaan

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Yes shaan, Inspired by I wrote this, gave credit as well, more to come tomorrow.
Mr.Writer

7 Years Ago

Thats great!
Nice. It made me think of the wicked witch of the west a little bit. I don't know hehe. You have a hint of childish in here. This could be better when maybe a hint of matured play will overcome. All in all, well done little wizard with a wand of stories. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I'll try to manage a hint of mature in the continue part of this one
As you created your own story you definitely did a justice to it. Great job.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you Prachi for your kind words

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

688 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: fantasy, wizards

Author

Farhan Shaikh
Farhan Shaikh

Mumbai, India



About
20..College student.. Earthling. Follow me on Instagram @farhanshyk02 more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Our Tragedy Our Tragedy

A Poem by Jes' Pi