Together Forever...

Together Forever...

A Story by Farhan Shaikh
"

A boy suffers after the death of his lover..

"
He was driving on a quiet road. While smoking cigar, he was remembering his old days. Remembering those days leaves a soft smile on his face and his eyes get moist.
He wished that if she could be with him today on a drive,if all that thing never happened.
Her memories never let him to sleep,he wished if she would be still with him.But the bitter truth is that, it would never happen again. He couldn't stop his tears to flow from his eyes. He missed out how much far he came while driving his car, and he's still thinking about those moments he memorized with her.he continued his driving from the night till the morning.
And at the end he realizes that it is the morning and he turned his way back to a small and old graveyard, a graveyard with less number of graves in it and surrounded by bushes which has number of dried leaves...he parked his car and he went inside the graveyard.
There weren't that many graves, but each and every one of them were covered with flower sheets.
There was one grave in all those which was completely dry without any flower sheet. Seeing that grave again few drops of tears dropped from his eyes, and once again he became sad. He moved ahead his steps slowly towards the grave and stood beside it.
at the next moment a gust of wind came in the graveyard and took few leaves of the nearby bushes. Which makes him realize that she is still with him.
The days have changed in the week and the weeks have changed for years.
but neither he stopped remembering his girl by driving to nowhere, nor the time he used to pass by sitting beside on her grave, even that gust of wind used to come daily at the same time and he waits daily to see that wind to blow.it was a sign of her presence.
he always used to wait for that wind those gusts of wind give him quite relief.
by that time the boy was old enough to die, everything was changed from his skin to his organs in his body.
but there were four things which never changed, his car, remembering his memories with his girl on his drive to nowhere,
his habit to sit beside her grave, and that gust of wind.
One day It was quite cold while he was sitting beside that girl's grave, this time his hands were in his pocket because of the cold and he was on his knees.
like always, he was sitting in the graveyard beside the girl's grave only now he's more older than ever,
and he was breathing slowly.
He pulled his hand out of his pocket, he had something in his fist and he kept it on the grave and smiled a little.
it was his picture when they were young couples and they were kissing each other in that picture, and pulled out rose from his another pocket and kept it on her grave and he was thinking about the moment when the clicked that picture and that left a lovely smile on his face.
And the time has stopped at the next moment.
everything stopped, people while walking, birds while flying even the leaves stopped in the air but that boy is still normal like nothing has happened.He saw all the paused things around and it was quite an awkward moment for him.
"After a long time we will have a chat!" A soft voice passed through his ears.
he turned his head to right and saw a girl was sitting beside him with white bright clothes.
she was looking beautiful as fairy and had much glow on her face. She was none other but the same girl, in whose memory he used to sit beside her grave and think about both of thier past and happy days.
She smiled at him and he didn't wait any longer to hug her and started crying in her arms.
"i missed you" he uttered after a long time.
"i know, and i was always with you, i never left"
she said with her soft voice.
he started crying in her arms and after a long period of time he felt happy and good.
"look at yourself" she said. and when he looked at himself, he found himself so young like he used to be when they were together in real life, once again he is handsome as he used to be.
"you took long enough to come back" he said in his sad voice.
"it is the right time for us to live together forever" she replied as she is glad to have him in her life again. And her words leaves him in a freeze and confusing situation. He did not understand what she is talking about. And she didn't wait any longer to clear his confusion.
"i am taking you with me"
hearing her words the boy was frozen for a second and then he start to smile with a little and that little smile turns into a lovely smile.
"i am always ready to be with you forever, no matter where, how! But I want to be with you forever" He said.
The boy agreed with those words. And a white flashing light came from above a flash one could not hold staring towards it.
and his girl who was looking beautiful as fairy took him along with her.
and once again everything became normal in that graveyard.
the place he used to sit daily became empty,now there is no one who would sit beside her grave. his car didn't move from that place where he left it. There's no gust of wind any longer to take all the leaves along with it from the nearby bushes.
Boy's grave lies right beside his girl's.
Their body melted in the grave but their soul linger on and live together forever.



















© 2017 Farhan Shaikh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was an emotional piece . truly a wonderful story.
"....Their body melted in the grave but their soul linger on and live together forever."....is the best line in the story. I love to read such stories so let me know when you write such more beautiful stories ... Loved it , Farhan

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

I will for sure..and thank you for a kind review
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

You're welcome.
That is how love actually is :)
I got lost somewhere in this one...very well done mate

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thanks so much mate ☺
this is really nice !! good job

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thank you☺
You gave me an idea on what to write. I really like to write about a dying girlfriend or something about death of someone. Thank you so much. :) Anyway, I do like how you are good at making such a calm and wonderful love scene on this one although I am more on the dark side. Well done Farhan, ;)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

That's good ..thanks..
It's simply
Heartwarming

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thank
You..
Very beautiful Farhan...
"Their body melted in the grave but their soul linger on and live together forever."
It was a heart wrenching and emotional story that really engaged not only me, but all the other readers as well!
There were some grammar mistakes as to the tense seemed to switch at times.
Overall, great piece! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Shaan☺
'memorialized' should be 'memorised' - Also you could spell it with a 'z' - it depends on which neck of the woods you are from.
This bit - There wasn't a lot of grave in that graveyard, and all the graves were covered with flowers sheets.
Change it to - There weren't that many graves, but each and every one of them were covered with flower sheets.
The reason for the change is because the sentence flows better and also to have the word 'grave' and 'graveyard' so close to on another doesn't look right.

The sentence which starts with - but neither he stopped remembering
It needs to be split into 2 sentences.

The above are guidelines, and it is up to you what you do with them. I am only trying to help - nothingmore, nothing less.

When the man was in the graveyard and the girl appeared, it was such a touching and moving scene. I would never be able to write such scenes as these. What you have done here is bring a person into a moment in time where the reader can get caught up in the magical moment. Many people I am sure will be able to relate to this very touching, beautiful piece. The picture also helped tremendously in capturing the images even more.

Keep writing.
Mark.



Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Well, i think you can do this too, and besides you are very good at your skills
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I'll stick to the dark side...lol

Mark.
Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

😄
😉.......
I am deeply moved. I liked the way you narrated those every single moment which one suffers and goes through. Truly heart touching and beautiful write. You are not only great in writing fantasy fictional stories but also are equally good in writing something which people can relate themselves with.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Your words means a lot saher..i am glad you liked it
`woooh....
i love it...i just love it madly..!
wonderful work mr.magical...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much wajiha for your kind words..it means alot
Wajiha Nayeem

7 Years Ago

hey!my pleasure...
That's beautiful Farhan, and the end, I loved it...:)
Love rite, keep writing...:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much surya

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

897 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 23, 2017
Last Updated on April 25, 2017
Tags: Love, death

Author

Farhan Shaikh
Farhan Shaikh

Mumbai, India



About
20..College student.. Earthling. Follow me on Instagram @farhanshyk02 more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Freaks Freaks

A Story by Charlotte