Bully

Bully

A Story by Farhan Shaikh

Walking down the corridor, he didn't dare to lift his head up? Why? 
What was that thing which didn't let him enjoy his High school? 
Voices in his mind didn't allow him to sink into slumber. So far in his life, it was his pillow who was always been friendly towards him. 
It was always his pillow, why it was not any human?
It was late at night until he reached his home.

"Where were you?", Ben's mom screeched as he opened the door. Ignoring her, he went upstairs to his room, locked himself inside, threw his bag on the bed, and rested on the floor, tears falling from his closed eyes. Next moment, he stood up and  locked himself inside. Feeling unworthy and thinking that he is good for nothing he took out a rope and placed the chair under the fan, in the center of the room. 
He climbed the chair, fixed the rope on the fan to hang himself and end his entire life story.

His High school days flashed before his eyes, how he was always a subject of ridicule. He couldn't forget the day he was locked in the loo for hours and the day when he was forced to drink Alcohol. He was the favourite game of most of the guys, known as "Beating Ben."

One thing that was unforgivable and unforgettable was when those guys made him stand naked on a mountain in the cold winds of winter. His patience was dead when entire school laughed at him.
He took a deep breath and surrounded his neck with the rope and kicked the chair.
 
Next moment, he opened his eyes and found himself lying still on the floor. He woke up it was morning already. It was the exact time to be off to school and to get bullied or be a game called "Beating Ben". He stood up and looked at his reflection on the mirror and noticed the anger on his face as if he is going to knock everybody down. His eyes were gleaming, he was thinking to punish the people who made him suffer. 

© 2017 Farhan Shaikh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
N
I am feeling worried for you after reading this. Are you suffering with any of this? It is written very well. It actually feels you are describing a past experience.
Merry Christmas!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

It's absolutely fine.. thanks btw
And Merry Christmas..
P.S: I like your profile pict.. read more
N

6 Years Ago

Thanks! Are you a Potterhead too?
Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Yeah! I'm Slytherin..
And Hermione is my favorite
You really demonstrated the reality from the perspective of a victim of a bully. Traumatic, but well written!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Heart wrenching truth. It feels you with such rage for the injustice and carelessness of the world around us. The mob chases and beats and kills what it does not understand. Good story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


A well done sad story. This deadly game of ridicule plagues all cultures. This selfish trait insults our gift to be intelligent and caring human beings.
Your story portrays what the horrific results can become when this daily torture has free reign.
Thank you for your story of awareness that we all need to hear.
Peace
Richie b.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thank-you for you time Richie b
this is so heartbreaking. it made me feel so many different ways, i love this story. it's great, well done

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thankyou xoxo
The twist was very well done .

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thankyou Jade☺
Very clever, love the twist. Well executed, so much story with very few words!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thankyou hebe
I thought he will die, but the twist made it interesting...Great one.
I enjoyed it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thank you Priya
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

My pleasure
A good twist Farhan!
Just when I thought poor Ben was gonna end it all, everything became action-packed.
I noticed some structural mistakes in the sentences.
Other than that, this is a really thrilling read!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thank you neetha☺
Zephyr

6 Years Ago

Pleasure always!
Oohhh...didn't die, gonna fight back, instead. This was realistic and timely. Nicely done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Farhan Shaikh

6 Years Ago

Thankyou so much Carol

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

661 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 10, 2017
Last Updated on July 12, 2017
Tags: bully

Author

Farhan Shaikh
Farhan Shaikh

Mumbai, India



About
20..College student.. Earthling. Follow me on Instagram @farhanshyk02 more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Daisy Daisy

A Poem by Chase Dylan


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya