The Gravity Chain Part 3- The Golden Chain Appears

The Gravity Chain Part 3- The Golden Chain Appears

A Story by FireFox9

I open my eyes once again and I realize I'm back in the real world and I quickly took in what was occurring. I still had my golden chain, which meant that what just happened was real. "James!" I heard Sara cry out as I once again saw her falling to her death, but this time I could do something about it.

I raised my left hand and started to focus my power like I saw in the memories while subconsciously realizing that my tattoo was glowing. A dark gold colored sphere of pure gravity formed in my hand. " Gravitas etiam" I shouted as the sphere in my hand began to pull my target, in this case Sara, towards me.

Finally when she was out of the freshly opened pit and close enough for me to grab her I released the "chain". As she started to fall I reached out and grabbed her and pulled her towards me. "I've got you Sara, don't worry I won't let you fall." I told her while stepping away from the gaping hole.

"Sara! James! Are you ok!?" I heard Julius yell out. "We're fine is everyone ok over there?" I yelled back. "Yeah but how are you two going to get out?" He asked, the fear of losing his two best friends easily heard in his voice. "We'll go another way just get everyone else away from here and tell my parents not to worry. Tell them I've got my "chain". They'll understand." I yelled to Julius as Sara and I began to walk away.

"James. What did you do back there? I mean, I was falling and then I'm pulled to you, and your eyes were glowing bright gold." Sara asked me with a look of total confusion upon her face. So as we were walking I explained what happened with Victor in my memory plane.

"And that's what happened. After that I woke up and used my "chain" to save you." I said as I finished my tale. Sara was about to say something but she was interrupted by a major obstacle.

© 2014 FireFox9


Author's Note

FireFox9
Dun dun! Cliffhanger. Sorry I had to do it. After all every good story needs a cliffhanger every now and then. Note any words that seem off or in another language are Latin and you can translate them to English if you want. Fox-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good follow on. Quite exciting too. i like where this going.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Ah, I suspected Latin. That's cool. ^^
I can see this being a good movie, in fact that's how it plays out in my head.
I wonder what that obstacle is, and what happens next.
This kind of reminds me of the Percy Jackson series, a lot of action and oddness, plus the way it's written.
Rick Riordan's an amazing author, I wish I could write like him, your so lucky.
Well done. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


You truely do have a fantastic talent fox, another fantastic piece. I realy enjoyed it

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nice work BRAVO!



Well done for your first time.


I enjoyed the read.


Blessings. kindred poet

Posted 9 Years Ago


FireFox9

9 Years Ago

I'll tell you when I post more and thanks for the support. Fox-
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

9 Years Ago

you're very welcome. it's my pleasure always. blessings. kindred poet

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
4 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on June 11, 2014

Author

FireFox9
FireFox9

NJ



About
My name Matthew but I prefer Matt. I love to write and tend to think up random ideas anywhere at anytime. I mainly write poetry but I may write some other stuff in the future. Read and review. more..

Writing