To Thee Thine Words of Friendship

To Thee Thine Words of Friendship

A Poem by Firestar~Queen of Darkness

To Thee Thine Words of Friendship

'Tis knot my words that sway the flow of wind upon your life in hope thee's day is truly embrace with love and hope.

'Tis thine heart that beats with passion untold to you that will always keep thee safe within life harsh moments.

'Tis Thou smile that hasth methinking about thou's heart and soul in ways that stir desire within thine heart too.

Didst thee nought fill'd my life with great friendship,

Thee unlock'd thine heart and soul to dare love once again within thou friendship.

Beweeping shalt thine heart and soul, if ever thee was no longer my friend.

Hearsay are words from other's to win thee's heart and soul for much grand reasons,

But

Alast thine heart and soul only beats with love for only your friendship.

Stol'n be thine heart and soul by thee.

Canst thee bestow'st upon thine always with thou's friendship forever.

Writ Thine words are not to woe thee's heart and soul as mine within love, but within friendship.

Fill'd and touch'd by your kindness and words of gentle sweetness for thine is lov'st always.

To thee thine words thine writ is of friendship for morrow will always rise to greet thee within happiness and great fortune.

Thee will always be within thine heart and soul upon each beat within thine heart.

© 2008 Firestar~Queen of Darkness


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on February 13, 2008

Author

Firestar~Queen of Darkness
Firestar~Queen of Darkness

Charlottesville, VA



About
I am poet. Two-Sided Realities and Dark Kingdom are two of published poetry books. I do have novel in progress. I am single not looking for romance. I live to be alone within my shadowy darkness exist.. more..

Writing