You Were My Everything

You Were My Everything

A Story by Minyonka
"

Yet another songfic with Minyonka Zoboashi. This one uses the song "You Were My Everything" by Aviation. Minyonka and Sasuke have gotten into an arguement and now their two best friends are going to help get them back together.

"

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or the song "You Were My Everything" by Aviation.

 

 

               Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura are both on their way over to the Uchiha compound to visit their friend and teammate, Uchiha Sasuke. Lately, the Uchiha hasn't been talking much (well, less than usual) and has become more of a 'brooding a*s', as Naruto would say.

 

"I'm worried about them," Sakura mumbles.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sakura-chan. Nee-chan and Sasuke-teme are fine," Naruto answers.

 

"Naruto, they haven't been speaking to each other in over a month. I've also seen Minyonka hanging out with Neji-san a lot. I think it's really over."

 

"Are you sure? Nee-chan doesn't like Neji, not like that, at least."

 

"I'm sure. On top of that, Sasuke-kun is starting to act more and more like he used to. I'm worried."

 

"Well, we'll find out now," Naruto says.

 

The two of them arrive at the empty Uchiha compound and go up to Sasuke's house. Naruto knocks on the door a few times, but there is no answer.

 

"Oi! Sasuke-teme! Open up," the blond yells

 

About a minute later, the door opens, revealing a thouroughly pissed off Sasuke. He looks as if he hasn't gotten much sleep.

 

"What do you want," he asks harshly.

 

"We wanted to see if you're okay," Sakura answers.

 

"Speak for yourself, Sakura-chan. I'm here to interrogate the b*****d," Naruto says.

 

"Naruto!"

 

Sasuke starts to shut the door on his teammates, but Naruto forces it back open and walks in.

 

"Leave," the Uchiha growls.

 

"Sakura-chan, come on," Naruto calls to the pink haired girl.

 

"Naruto, you know I have work to do at the hospital," she answers.

 

"Suit yourself. Sasuke-teme, come here. We're going to have a little chat."

 

"Get out," Sasuke answers.

 

Sakura leaves the two boys to argue on their own.

 

'Who knows? Maybe it'll help,' she tells herself on the way to the hospital.

 

Meanwhile, back inside, Sasuke is glaring darkly at the blond who has made himself at home.

 

"That doesn't work on me, Sasuke-teme," Naruto says in a bored tone.

 

"What the hell do you want," Sasuke asks.

 

"Are you deaf or something? I already told you. You and Nee-chan fought and I'm going to find out why. Hey, did you know she's dating Neji now?"

 

Sasuke's gaze darkens. He sits down on the other couch and stares at Naruto.

 

"Why should I care what she does?"

 

"Because you love her," Naruto answers as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"No, I don't."

 

"Yeah, right, Teme. You actually got that stick out of your a*s some when she was around."

 

Sasuke glares at him again.

 

"That doesn't work," Naruto repeats. "What'd you guys fight about that got her mad enough to go for Neji?"

 

"That's none of your business," Sasuke answers.

 

"Fine, but you'll never get her back without my help."

 

"Who says I," Sasuke starts, but notices Naruto staring at him.

 

"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, Sasuke-teme."

 

"You're proof of that."

 

"What'd you guys fight about?"

 

Sasuke doesn't answer at first.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

              Meanwhile, in another part of the village, Zoboashi Minyonka is talking (more like ranting) to her best friend, Hyuuga Ayame.

 

"And then he had the nerve to say that I'm being stupid," the red-orange haired girl yells.

 

"And this was just yesterday," Ayame asks.

 

"Yes! I tried to fix things between us, even went to Neji for advice... NEJI! He doesn't know the first thing about dating, but he's enough of a brooding a*s for me to get some tips. And then Sasuke decides to be an a*s and tell me that I'm being stupid!"

 

"Yeah, I'm actually surprised you went to my cousin for help. If you ask me, Sasuke is just being his stubborn self. I be you anything he misses having you around."

 

"He sure has a messed up way of showing it," Minyonka mutters.

 

"You knew that he has a messed up way of showing ANY emotion when you first met him. What makes this any different?"

 

Minyonka sighs in frustration.

 

"I don't know. It just is."

 

"What would you do if I could get you guys back together," the pearly eyed girl asks, a plotting smile on her face.

 

"Jump at the chance."

 

"Good, because Naruto and I are working on it now."

 

"You started this little plan of yours without consulting me first," Minyonka asks.

 

"Uh-huh!"

 

The once infamous assassin rolls her eyes.

 

"You really are crazy."

 

"I know I am."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

              Back at the Uchiha compound, Naruto has finally gotten all of the information out of Sasuke.

 

"You're an idiot, Sasuke-teme," the Kyuubi vessel says.

 

"Shut up, dobe," Sasuke answers.

 

"Luckily, I have a plan that will help you get Nee-chan back."

 

Sasuke raises and eyebrow at his best friend.

 

"You have a plan," he asks disbelievingly."

 

"Shut up and listen. Now, nobody knows Nee-chan better than me, Ayame-chan and Gaara. We know things about her that you wouldn't even thing of. That said, you know how Nee-chan loves music?"

 

"She falls asleep to it."

 

"That's how you'll win her over. Sing to her," Naruto says with a grin.

 

"Hell no!"

 

"Come on, Sasuke-teme! It's the only way."

 

"I don't sing, dobe."

 

"You're going to... at the party tonight."

 

"What party?"

 

"Ino's hosting some party and she needed some people for entertainers. Ayame-chan and I signed you up. We even picked out a song for you."

 

"I'm not doing this."

 

"Yes you are. Here's the song. Make sure you have it memorized when you go onstage," Narutos says with a grin and runs before Sasuke can kill him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

              Back with Minyonka and Ayame, the red haired girl is giving her best friend a skeptical look.

 

"Sasuke... sing? Yeah right," she says.

 

"He is. I swear," Ayame answers

 

"Sasuke doesn't sing."

 

"But he's going to. Now let's go get ready for this party."

 

~That Night~

 

               Minyonka and Ayame walk into the large room Ino is hosting her party. Minyonka is wearing her usual outfit, which consists of dark red pants that puff out from her legs and a light orange shirt with long, yells sleeves. Ayame has on her pale skirt and matching shirt that shows her stomach.

 

"I still can't believe he's going to," Minyonka says.

 

"He will. Trust me," Ayame answers with a wink.

 

Both girls walk around the party, talking to some of their friends. About twenty minutes later, Naruto and Sasuke enter the party as well. Sasuke takes one look around and glares at Naruto.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that doesn't work, Sasuke-teme," Naruto asks.

 

"I'm not doing this," Sasuke says.

 

"Yes you are! If you don't, I'll kill you for making Nee-chan miserable! Besides, you're going on in a few minutes."

 

"I hate you."

 

"Good luck, Teme!"

 

About ten minutes later, Ino stands on the stage that was set up and grabs a microphone.

 

"It's starting. Come on," Ayame says and drags Minyonka up to stand right in front of the stage.

 

Naruto meets them up there.

 

"Hey, Nee-chan, Ayame-chan," the blond calls.

 

"You two are unbelievable," Minyonka mutters.

 

"Shh. He's going up soon," Ayame hisses.

 

"First up, we have Sasuke-kun and he's singing a song dedicated to someone very special," Ino announces.

 

Sasuke walks onto the stage and Ino hands him the microphone. Minyonka can see him sigh before the music starts.

 

"He doesn't want to do this," she whispers.

 

"Because he's afraid it won't work," Naruto answers.

 

Everyone quiets down as Sasuke begins.

 

(Talking)

This goes out to someone that was

Once the most important person in my life

I didn't realize it at the time

I can't forgive myself for the way I treated you so

I don't really expect you to either

It's just... I don't even know

Just listen...

 

You're the one that I want, the one that I need

The one that I gotta have just to succeed

When I first saw you, I knew it was real

I'm sorry about the pain I made you feel

 

That wasn't me; let me show you the way

I looked for the sun, but it's raining today

I remember when I first looked into your eyes

It was like God was tehre, heaven in the skies

 

I wore a disguise 'cause I didn't want to get hurt

But I didn't know I made everything worse

You told me we were crazy in love

But you didn't care when push came to shove

 

If you loved me as much as you said you did

THen you wouldn't have hurt me like I ain't s**t

Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me

I loved you with all my heart, really and truly

 

I guess you forgot about the times that we shared

When I would run my fingers through your hair

Late nights, just holding you in my arms

I don't know how I could do you so wrong

 

I really wanna show you I really need to hold you

I really wanna know you like no one else could know you

You're number one, always in my heart

And now I can't believe that our love is torn apart

 

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

 

I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man

And then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand

The thought of that just shatters my heart

It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart

 

At times we was off I was scared to show you

Now I wanna hold you until I can't hold you

Without you, everything seems strange

Your name is forever planted in my brain

 

D****t, I'm insane,

Take away the pain

Take away the hurt

Baby, we can make it work

 

What about when you

Looked into my eyes

Told me you loved me

As you would hug me

 

I guess everything you said was a lie

I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes

Now I'm not even a thought in your mind

I can see it clearly, my love is not blind

 

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

 

(Talking)

I just wish everything could have turned out differently

I had a special feeling about you

I thought maybe you did too

You would understand, but...

No matter what, you'll always be in my heart

You'll always be my baby

 

Our first day, it seemed so magical

I remember all the time that I had with you

Remember when you first came to my house?

You looked like an angel wearing that blouse

 

We hit it off, I knew it was real

But now I can't take all the pain that I feel

Reach in your heart, I know I'm still there

I don't wanna hear that you no longer care

 

Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?

I didn't think you would ever do me like this

I didn't think you'd wanna see me depressed

I thought you'd be there for me, this I confess

 

You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?

Now I'm nothing to you, you're with another guy

I tried, I tried, I tried, and I'm trying

Now on the inside it feels like I'm dying

 

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

I need you and

I miss you and

I want you and

I love you 'cause

I wanna hold you,

I wanna kiss you

You were my everything

And I really miss you

 

(Talking)

And I do miss you

I just thought we were meant to be

I guess now, we'll never know

The only thing I want is for you to be happy

Whether it be with me, or without me

I just want you to be happy

 

 

                 Minyonka can feel tears welling in her eyes. She would never have thought Sasuke would considering doing something like this, even though Naruto probably just gave him a song.

 

"He didn't go with the plan," Naruto mutters.

 

"What," Minyonka asks.

 

"I told him to sing something else, something that wasn't rap because I know how much you don't like it. He did something else."

 

Minyonka begins walking off as soon as Naruto had said that Sasuke was supposed to sing a different song.

 

"Something tells me this worked just as well," Ayame says to her boyfriend.

 

Minyonka jumps onto the stage and hugs Sasuke tightly.

 

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

 

"Me too," he murmers and they both exit the stage.

 

They walk up to Naruto and Ayame.

 

"So, are you guys back together," Naruto asks.

 

"I don't know how we can thank you guys," Minyonka answers while hugging her two best friends.

 

"Don't worry about it," Ayame answers.

 

"Let's get out of here," Sasuke whispers to Minyonka.

 

"We're going to celebrate this! Ramen at Ichiraku's on me," Naruto yells.

 

Minyonka and Ayame start laughing and the four of them leave the party together.

© 2008 Minyonka


Author's Note

Minyonka
please ignore minor spelling errors. I wrote this while working with a program that doesn't have spell check. Anyway, I hoped you guys liked this. I thought I should post a story with a happy ending this time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

CUTE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was really good! I hope that you write mroe Naruto fan-fictions becuase I think that when you write fan-fics it gives you more practice and experience for writing pieces that you create. Keep up the good work!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2008

Author

Minyonka
Minyonka

About
About myself: I'm an nineteen-year-old college student with the intention of becoming a high school math teacher. Why math teacher, you wonder. I want to become a teacher because I have learned that I.. more..

Writing
Sunburn Sunburn

A Story by Minyonka