The Cemetery

The Cemetery

A Story by Kayla
"

I decided to make a contest entrie :) My Mini Saga has recently been selected for publishing so I decided to test some writing skills out. This has a gohst theme.

"

She was walking through the Cemetery. The air was filled with fog. She struggled to see what was ahead, but that didn't matter, she always walked through the Cemetery. She knew her way around, zig zagging around the musty old headstones, carefully dodging the graves. She felt light headed all of a sudden, anouther 'vision'. She sat down, leaning against a headstone, one she knew very well. She knew this grave well because this was the place holding the corpse of her only friend. She had died when they were little. She remembered the night clearly. They were playing in the old themepark, it had been abandoned, it was dangerous and unsteady so it was boarded up for good. But they had found a gap big enough for them to struggle through. They ran for the rollercoaster tracks. Her friend was older by a couple of mounths, they were playing Mums and Dads. Since she was older she said she got to pick her part first, she picked the Mum. Mum was the best part to play, you got to boss around the others telling them what to do, just like a real Mum. She hated her friend for being older, she got angry and refused to play. Her friend called her stupid because she wouldn't play. Losing her temper she started to hit her friend. Her friend hit back, So she pushed her. Hard. Her friend fell off the tracks. She could still here the sickening thud, she could still see her pale friend laying in a pool of blood. She knew she was a murderer. She awoke from the daze and looked around. The fog had lifted. She walked out of the Cemetery entrance, to busy thinking, not paying attention to anything else. She walked over to the abandoned themepark. She paused. Did she dare enter the very place she became a crimanal? yes. She couldn't fit through the narrow gap at the gate so she climbed over it. She walked to the rollercoaster and climbed. She climbed to the very top of the tracks until she hit the spot she had killed her friend. She sat down. Not noticing the sudden temperture drop. "why did I lose my temper? why did I push her? she didn't deserve to die...." the tears rolled down her face, the fog was returning. "I was so stupid! she was right! I should of just played the stupid game!" She cried out. " It's your fault" A little girls voice whispered. "hello? I'm sorry, I was just...." she wiped the tears away from her face. No one was there. "You were always throwing tantrums, murderous rage is still inside you" the voice carried on. "What? wait? were are you?" she stuttered, alarmed at the thought of a defensive little girl being on the tracks." Murderer" the voice began to tise, getting louder. " You killed me!" the voice trailed off. A transparent girl emerged from the fog running at an alarming rate " wait......" the girl paniced "what are you doing?!?" she saw the girl was going to jump off. Desperate she ran after the girl, the girl jumped, Reaching out she lost balance, she was falling, she hit the ground. There was no sign on a little girl anywere. but beside the corpse  was a note written in blood. 'K I L L E R'

© 2012 Kayla


Author's Note

Kayla
Heh. What do you think? to be fair this was written at half past one in the mourning so I decided to upload it now and correct the spelling mistakes....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

o love the end!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2012

Author

Kayla
Kayla

Essex, England, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy writing :) My best subject is english and I love writing stories. I decided to join this website so I could write my stories and add to them. Also To see if people like them. more..