Just an Angel Beats! Fan-Fic.

Just an Angel Beats! Fan-Fic.

A Story by FluffyDemon97
"

A new student has arrived in the Afterlife School. Who is he? Why is he there? These questions and more will be answered throughout the progression of this story.

"

My Character
Name: Mitsui Sataki

Age: 16

Looks: Average height/weight, light brown-blonde hair, blue eyes.
Death: To be explained.
Past life: Was a military cadet from 14-death .

Bio: Mitsui is a regularly happy person, who is proficient with weapons and self defence techniques. He fights for justice.  

 

Chapter 1:

Who are you?" I said, looking up at this girl who I just met. She was short and wore a uniform similar to the one that I had on. It was made up of a light brown top with dark purple parts near the wrist and collar. She also wore a dark brown skirt to go with it. Her hair was a light shade of silver and her eyes were a beautiful golden brown.
"My name is Tachibana. First name, Kanade." She talked in a light voice that seemed somewhat angelic.

 "Kanade.” I said quietly. ‘Such a beautiful name’ I thought.

“Do you know where I am, Kanade?" I asked curiously.
 "You are in the Afterlife. To be here, you must be dead."

 "D-dead? You can't be serious. I can't be dead." ‘Ok. Is this a joke or something?’ I thought to myself.
 "Do you remember your name?"

"I have no memory of anything. I only know what you have told me now. Do you think... that we could be f-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by the sound of a barrage of bullets.

 "Guard Skill; Hand-Sonic." Kanade said, as a long blade extended from her wrist.

 "Go! Take her out!" I heard someone yell.

 I watched at Kanade went into battle against several people all wielding guns. After the battle, all but one of the attackers was dead, and she was fighting Kanade.

 "You're going down, Angel!" yelled the girl. At that moment, Kanade was struck in the chest with a small knife, leaving her in a pool of blood.

 "Y-you b***h! You killed her!" I screamed at her.

 "So? She'll be fine. Here in the Afterlife, we can't die. Anyway, my name's Yuri. I'd like for you enlist in our battlefront. I think you'd be a good member." She said to me. She flicked a strand of her maroon hair off her shoulder and looked at me, waiting for a response. "You know what, Yuri? I'll think about it. I only just got here, and I don't even remember my name. I'll get back to you tomorrow."

I stood up and walked away from her, wondering what to do and trying to remember my past. ‘Who was I? No...Who am I? Kanade or Yuri? Whose side should I take? Yuri seems like she's up to no good, only fighting with the help of her battlefront members. Kanade. She seems like she needs a friend...’ I wondered to myself as I walked. ‘Well, I'll figure this out later tonight.’

© 2013 FluffyDemon97


Author's Note

FluffyDemon97
I'm not a very skilled writer, though I will try my best. I will happily accept any criticism or compliments. Thanks to everyone who reads this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:3333 Angel Beatssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Posted 11 Years Ago


FluffyDemon97

11 Years Ago

Haha.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013
Tags: Anime, Fan-Fiction, Angel Beats

Author

FluffyDemon97
FluffyDemon97

A place, NSW, Australia



About
There's nothing interesting really about me. I do enjoy reading and music but that's about it. Anyway, I hope you'll all like me and I'll probably put a story on here that I tried to write. Thanks. .. more..