Digital Girl: The Prision

Digital Girl: The Prision

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

Everything was Well in Los Angles, California. In a Random Hotel that is explained to be Haunted. A Teenage Girl named Ellie is a Fugitive & found the hotel, she ends up in a horrible accident!

"
Digital Girl

*the bell rings* "okay before we start here, I wanna say, it's my Sister Lexi's fault that I'm late"
I enter the class, the teacher glaring at me like I've killed his favorite pet from 5th grade. I hang my head low, trying to not acknowledge his presence as I walk to my seat. When I sat down a farting sound came from underneath me, no surprise that it was a whoopee cushion. The class sounded like a jungle of frantic animals, It was deafening to the teacher, He glared at me in a disappointed manner, pointing at the door. The Halls were covered in graffiti and vines, this is no ordinary school, its a Correctional Facility outside Kansas; Known as Jackson County Corrections but we call it "the Hole". Windows peering in sunlight was rare, Lockers were always ripped out of the walls or broke open, and No water fountains in sight, You can guess what the cafeteria looks like. Two Officers grabbed me when I hit the 200 halls, asking what happened I told them that I got sent out. The First Officer swung his baton at me, In Excruciating pain, I let out a Yelp  "F*****G GOD" out of the corner of my eye the second officer bends down, Grabbing my face by my cheeks "Learn To Respect Inmate!" Dropping to the ground I lay there In Pain. The two officers trotted off as if they were Dorthy and Toto from The Wizard of Oz. Out of the darkness I see a Person walk towards me, they bent down and lent me a hand, Confused I looked up. It's Devin. Grabbing Her Hand She pulls me up. "What happened now?"  She Exclaimed In a calm manner " Officers thought I wasn't being respectful" I uttered in pain. "Ellie you have to be more careful," she remarked. After A Few minutes of discussing; she took me to 202, Knowing soon I would be put in the "boot" which is where your put into a large handcrafted boot getting moldy rotten food thrown at you. It's not a very pleasant sight.For anyone in that matter. Devin opened the door to 202, Immediately The teacher in the room stood up and called Devin and me over. Devin declared that I got sent out, after that she received a candy bar and headed back to her classroom, I, on the other hand, got a 1000 paged book about; Good Behavior. This is gonna be a long day...


© 2018 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on February 28, 2018
Tags: Computer, Mystery, Crime, Drugs, Alchohol, etc


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing