The Rumor behind Love and Honesty

The Rumor behind Love and Honesty

A Poem by Forevermore
"

In my feelings.

"
"Rumor behind love and honesty"



I'm so confused with this concept of love. The one thing everyone so called,"dreams of."
Rumor has it his thing call love is sweet. So why are things so sour?
They say love is strong, yet I feel nothing but loss of power.
Love is claimed to be life saving; However, I feel it slowly killing me.
They say," It's meant to be." Yea apparently just not for me.

I'm at a loss for the concept of a ring. The ring that is,"A dream."
Rumor has it this ring bides two souls together, so why doesn't it feel like a forever?
They say you give your hand and magic happens, yet ours feels like is weakening rapid. 
This rings is suppose to prove love and life, yet I don't feel like any wife.
They say this ring takes time, yet all time has given me silhouette's of music and wine.

I guess I'm confused with me. No matter what its never meant to be.
Rumor has it that, "I'm perfect." So why is it I've never been worth it?
They say, "You're different in the best of way." So why don't they stay?
I'm supposedly the perfect partner, yet they all leave me in dishonor.
They said to me, "I love you true." Now he wont say simply, "I love you."

© 2018 Forevermore


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on November 23, 2018
Last Updated on November 23, 2018

Author

Forevermore
Forevermore

yelm, WA



About
Hello, I'm 18 years young. I have been writing sense the age of 10. Poetry is something deep and passionate to me. I express my battles and my achievements. It's my personal safe haven however, I woul.. more..

Writing