Pantomime

Pantomime

A Story by Francis Orion
"

100 word Drabble

"
Walking downtown, he came upon a gathered crowd. He went over to take a gander for himself. A mime captivated them with his silent interacting motions, and the onlookers played along. The man was consumed with an uneasy creepiness, as the mime glared right at him. With a fear of clowns, his heart went into arrest. Clutching his chest, everyone thought this was part of the show, the mime not breaking character, pretended to do CPR. Rain began to fall, entertained people scattered, the man lay dead, as the mime picked up his coins, and the man's wallet, moving on.

© 2015 Francis Orion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the mime not breaking character, pretended to do CPR....Brilliant line Francis, from a superbly entertaining piece. I have never liked mimes very much, I think it's as you say, the clown thing and never breaking character.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Francis Orion

8 Years Ago

Thank you as always, I appreciate your reviews. I'm glad you enjoy my stuff.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015

Author

Francis Orion
Francis Orion

Capital Region , NY



About
Writing for fun, writing for release, writing for escape. sometimes poetic, sometimes whimsical, sometimes erotic, but always means something to me. more..

Writing