Don't.

Don't.

A Poem by Ellie W. Montreal
"

Don't bother, I won't die of deception. I promise you won't ever see me cry. Don't feel sorry.

"

Don't make me sit alone, by the phone.. Waiting on your call.

 

Don't allow me to wonder where you are and if you're near or far.

 

Don't sit with your friends and laugh away, and ignore me the entire day.

 

Don't lie to me when I know the truth, and don't try to make me believe you.

 

Don't make this harder than it already is, because I miss you enough and I hate myself for doing this.

 

Don't.
Just.. Don't.

© 2009 Ellie W. Montreal


Author's Note

Ellie W. Montreal
I wrote this for a guy Im with atm. We havent been talking much, and I miss him. Im hoping hes alright, and Im hoping were alright too../:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is why I hate relationships... when I become a sapling of the person I really am and do something as described in the poem above. I know maybe a review isn't really a time to come out with too many opinions, but maybe when we say other people shouldn't do something, we shouldn't wait wait around waiting for other people to stop doing what they shouldn't be doing. Isn't there a "next" button somewhere in life?
And if both people aren't hoping that "they're alright together" then that's a problem.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2009

Author

Ellie W. Montreal
Ellie W. Montreal

The Sunshit State!, FL



About
i'm Mychelle; you can call me Ellie, if you please, & i'd prefer you do. ツ i'm a poet. a really creative one. i also do photography. which i love more than anything more..

Writing