The Halls of Time.

The Halls of Time.

A Poem by Gaiamethod

 

A deep echo,
A loud noise
resounds within my soul.
It echoes down the corridors of Time.
Reminding me of my origins.
In Time I fly,
trying to recreate
the echoes of the past.
The echoes that remind me
of whom I have been
and who I might become.
 
The wind now howls
through the long forgotten corridors
of my mind.
A gestalt of thought and memory and sound.
Hollow and barren.
What became of all those dreams?
All those creations
that might have been?
Where are they now?
Do I need them still?
And what if, once found,
They were created anew?
Would they survive the ravages of Time?
Or die and wither in the lost halls
Of times gone by.
 
Only Time will tell
and thought and mind reveal.
Those shadowy echoes
that live still
In the darkness
waiting…
Waiting for the right moment
to reveal themselves.
 
That time is NOW
It is time to REMEMBER.
TIME TO REVEAL ALL.
Surrender to the pull.
Surrender to the knowledge of Times past,
And acknowledge its wisdom,
For all now is possible
And in their possibilities many will be manifest.
Surrender to it all
And LIVE.

© 2008 Gaiamethod


Author's Note

Gaiamethod
I wrote this a couple of years ago and completely forgot about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Treasures and cultures are buried because they will have to resurface again at the right time.

They are kept, preserved, to the way they are, and the way the world is.

This piece was released with its appropriate time, ripe, and ready to impart knowledge.

Great fundamentals.

A great piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is beautifully written and expressed, reminds me of the hall of records,
in astral projection, the imagery and passion are ascending in thought.
I loved the haunting, delving nature weaving the meaning together. Excellent Job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I latched onto the idea of corridors in the mind and that called up ideas of corridors in a college years ago...a notice board here, a door there...and then I was walking down them again...and then I remembered how I was and what I might have been had I taken a few different turnings here and there. So the poem had a strong trigger effect in my mind. I dunno how to deal with the past. But I do agree with the last line that we have to live now.

Posted 15 Years Ago


YES! You have really put it into these flowing words.... that sense of whispering urgency, allowing us to unfold to the 'what is' and what can be. I really feel like we are 'spirit sisters'. I am so glad we have connected. Your words are very timely to me - as this reminds me how short time can be and to live life to the moment. YES! Thank you for sharing this, and thank you for finding it to post.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Magically haunting.
The strength of memories, both good and bad. The soul that thrives regardless of experience is a strong one & yours emanates a positivity that is contagious. Beautiful and timeless.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well shame on you for forgetting you had written this!! LOL

What a beautiful write this is. It speaks so directly to the heart and it speaks for many. I have missed dropping in on you the last few days. I always so enjoy my visits with you. Maybe "time" will be kind to me more often soon. I loved your closing lines. They bring such a strong feeling of hope. So strong that 'Hope" that leaves with all that enter here when your page is closed.

Hugs,
Lesa

Posted 15 Years Ago


Time is the only immortal thing that lives through us and repeats itself. Your magnetic piece captures its essence quite well.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Bring forth the moment. Bring forth that life. Brilliant. Glad you dug it up.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This will give me much to think about on my journeys this weekend. I'm going to a place where the past continually walks. It is nice to surround ourselves with that sometimes.

This is a writing that I will find myself coming to re-visit from time to time.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 10, 2008

Author

Gaiamethod
Gaiamethod

Luxor, Egypt



About
I'm a teacher of healing focusing on ancient priesthoods dedicated to the Earth Mother in all her facets. I teach a collective healing called The Gaia Method which brings back the developmental learni.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain