Rage Against the Pen (Part 1)

Rage Against the Pen (Part 1)

A Poem by Douglas Levi Gribbins
"

Time to let my true anger out...

"
For this life, i am passed As this knife, how its stabs Off his bike, i was sad I will fight, if you laugh On this mic, I am back Co to psych-, I am that. Torch that lights, i will pass I have passionate levels that surpass my devils My dad wouldn't mettle If i was dead in a kettle The day that my family would come to hospital to see. What the grim reaper done, we'll that f****r is me. My life, you can't fix this To light, my existence. The brightness is endless The darkness is friendless F*ck my fake friends list. I have independence. An evil twin who thinks this. A satan that sends it. I take sincere sins in a lake, with my friends and I hate as it ends 'cause The blood's on my lens, Eh' Yeah it's blends and it's blends Yeah they shiver and shake Bunch of friends made their ends And they quiver, they're fake. I swear as god is my witness If you don't stop, you don't end this. I'll just pop, I'll be finished And i'll be plotting my vengeance. Don't tell me stop, b***h be ready I'll pop all you deadbeats With my rifles, machetes. Call the cops, they won't catch me.

© 2014 Douglas Levi Gribbins


Author's Note

Douglas Levi Gribbins
This is a series i am starting. hopefully i can inspire many with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very powerful delivery here.
I have to agree with Pryde, I think you can build this character more by helping us understand him, the root of the angst.

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very strong piece full of angst and dramatic posturing … what will bring it too another level is a show of humanity or vulnerability. What makes this character so angry … we get at that and then we will get to the healing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Just wow I love the passion you put into everything you write

Posted 9 Years Ago


GORgeus the style is. That glint of evil, the blood, the passion alls great. Sorta haunting.. Yea kill em all. c:

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amazing use of the language. The words were direct and cold. I like the flow of thoughts. I look forward to seeing where you will take the story. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow. This was really cool.

._. ... Is it bad that every time I read your poems,

I have this rap theme in my head?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Douglas Levi Gribbins

9 Years Ago

Thats because these are lyrics in which i rap in my music.
Luna Zerimar

9 Years Ago

Okay. Very cool, though.
Don't tell me stop, b***h be ready
I'll pop all you deadbeats
With my rifles, machetes.
Call the cops, they won't catch me.

You are a such a talented poet my friend. Great poem. I am looking for more in this series.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014
Tags: Anger, Dead.


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..