Appendix Surgery

Appendix Surgery

A Story by Pure life
"

Its a story about when i had surgery on my appendix.

"

At the age of five I had my appendix removed. The scar will last till im at least thirty-five. This is my story.

 

On a day that was sunny and with a cool breeze i woke up and i broke out into a 103.1 fever. I called for my mom and she was worried so. We drove in her Fox to the hospital in tuscumbia with a blanket over me.

We waited an hour to get to the doctor, and at the end of the session he told my mother that i was really sick. So sick i had to stay in the hospital. after a day in the hospital i was a little freaked out. On the third day i was taken to get x-rays.....it was horrible. The nurse would push on my side which is where my appendix is and it hurt so bad.....i was yelling for my life.  They couldnt figure out what was wrong with me. On the forth day they had set a death line till the seventh day. I was going to die!! My mom was arguing with the doctor that i was dieng and she wont let me die. The next day they figured out what was wrong. It was that my appendix was ruptured and it has been ruptured so much i got gangreen. the scheduled an ealry morning surgery. Oh, how mom wass so releived. The next day I was rolled down the hospital hallway where my whole entire family was there looking at me in tears. At that age i didnt know what they where crying about. I was rolled into a room where they put the mask on me and asked me to count backwards from 10. oh, i never got passed 7 without going to asleep. the next day my fever had gone down to average. Then i started my therapy. It was wores. They made me walk 2 flights of stairs for a sucker; at the age of FIVE. Man, you talk about pain. After the nineth day i was at home and laying in bed.....dreaming of how i escaped death.

This was my stroy.

© 2008 Pure life


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this. My sister had her appendix taken out when she was eight, so reading this was cool for me. You could make this a full out story with dialogue and everything, it has potential. Nice short write

Flame

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yea eerrm. Lots of mispellings but overall: 4/5

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2008
Last Updated on November 26, 2008

Author

Pure life
Pure life

arab, AL



About
Hey im Kyle. Im funny, random, spontaneous, and friendly. I hope i write poems and other stuff that people would enjoy. ""The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to.. more..

Writing
haley haley

A Poem by Pure life