Sometimes

Sometimes

A Story by Geneva

Sometimes I stop and wonder, "when he first saw me, what was he really thinking?". "When he held me in his arms, wiping away my tears, taking the pain away what was he thinking?" But then I must stop myself to remember, he left. The love I gave him obviously wasn't enough for him. I watched him walk out the door with my heart and why I sit here still thinking about you makes me hate myself even more. I will always remember that first kiss that led to so much more. I will never forget you. The way our hands fit and our lips were perfect for each others. But then I must stop and remember. Last anxiety attack I had you wouldn't even call even though you knew I was alone and ready to kill myself but that's okay, your father talked it out with me, he kept me alive. At the end of the day your family still loves and adores me and that's all I have to remember those times I think of what we used to be. Sometimes letting go is the only decision you have, but let's face it...I made you a better man and that's why you bolted. You missed being an a*****e so that's what you went back to. I hope in 20 years when we meet again, you're the one who stops and stares and wonders "Does she even remember my name?"

© 2017 Geneva


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a few punctuation errors and such, but overall it was pretty good.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Heart broken by man that didnt obviously deserve you! Great writing cant wait to read more

Posted 7 Years Ago


Geneva

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I'll try to keep posting

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2017
Last Updated on March 25, 2017

Author

Geneva
Geneva

Stevens , PA



About
Young adult, usually good at writing depressing stuff more..

Writing
Refresh Refresh

A Story by Geneva