Daily thoughts

Daily thoughts

A Screenplay by Gentian Hoxha
"

Views from the ones that are not around

"
I feel you now, and that's why I keep you, you make me feel normal again, I now understand the fallen intelligent ones, I now understand the ones with pressure and weakness, you take that away from them and In return you are never lonely, I was you, and now I must use you as I did everyone else and you must stay because, me and you, we both attract the same kind, and we heal as we conquer.

I don't want to go, she said, with the sweetest most innocent voice, "then let's go" I told her, ok she says ,where are we going, Florida??!! I don't know I say ,we'll just take 75 south until we hit water,she laughs and I can still see the tiredness and stress in her eyes and then she gets out and walks into work again without sleep just an energy drink and a biscuit, there she goes again ,Breaking my heart everytime, a little piece of me dies with everytime she walks out the door, I can feel the tears inside but nothing comes out just the emptiness in my eyes and pure desire in my face.

You know what I think about, I think about all the diffrent lives people live or diffrent hopes they dream of, I think of a musician on that street corner in a cold city, such as the one that never sleeps, we know of the ones that make it far away from the street corner but what of the one that ages in that corner waiting for his end and releasing hope with every breath, or the suite walking next to a barista, the differences in life, it's what keeps us interested.
Everything that we do that is out of our reach, that takes us somewhere we have not been or felt before, something of envy, it takes away from our normality, from our ignorance and our blind innocence, normal can be a constant place, a permanent place for some, and who the f**k wants to be there.

© 2015 Gentian Hoxha


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015

Author

Gentian Hoxha
Gentian Hoxha

Macomb , MI



About
I have always been able to simply wrote and write for long and diffrent times of the day, the words I lay on paper are as if filled with my own heart spirit and mind, a complete realist with outlooks .. more..

Writing