welcome

welcome

A Story by George Coombs
"

Please read carefully

"

-1-

Welcome

My friend, reach for the hand that reaches for you. In all light and shadow it is only a touch away longing to show you peace with yourself and all the holy created order. Release is near, work for the release of all others as you find release of your true self.

True justice then is this. The bringing of release to those incarcerated by a society in which the rich, powerful, deceitful and selfish hold dominion. Release from fragmented vision of one’s true potential as one longs, screams, agonizes with the inner death yet nobody wants to hear. Release from all that obscures true community where clear seeing people open to truth, as does a flower to light.

The hand reaching for you can take you on. Wholeness is closer than breathing; the hand is that of a child who, innocent and vulnerable, can see the truth. That child is within you indeed, the child is the true you. There must be a searching for stillness, clear seeing and reaching out for the child whose hand can take you to communities served by the intelligent, the compassionate and clear seeing rather than the prison in the heart society tragically imposes at present.”


I am known as ‘Wise One’ though I have, indeed, many names. I am here in the sacred Monastery of the Wise Heart. This place is outside of time and indeed no time is needed. All is outside time. I see the tall mountains cloaked in mist seeming to touch the sky. There is a sense of reaching for ever present truth.

2.

We here are followers of the Way of The Wise Heart. All can find this way yet perhaps it eludes many by being too close

to them. Often a traveller will know the bell’s loud and deep sound. It is a voice that beckons around the mountains and valleys of all the one life.

It is a sound which fills the holy vastness of creation gathering many as it gathers now, here where I stand again with my spiritual brethren. I speak for many from the realms o flight who have followed our way.


Where is the way of the wise heart? Where droplets of rain glisten on a pink rose. Where there is inner peace and going forth on a path of learning and growth. The wise heart lives one moment at a time, is fully with each moment and mindful of the way things are. Along any path are shadows dear one; they are teachers who one needs to allow to teach. There are wise ones, clear seeing light bringers, look for them dear one for they are all around you and close to you and your dear ones always.

The wise heart pulsates in all that is simple and uncomplicated. All that is close and gentle.

Peace with yourself dear one comes from living one moment at a time. Be in the now. Listen to yourself. Listen to the voice of the angel within you who shines and longs to fill you with light. Go

3

to that angel, for the angel waits for you to move on from the shadows of the past. All past hurt can

be healed, reach out to those you know only God could have sent you. Truly, you know who they are. Allow the angel to show you the wisdom of forgiveness of others and yourself. Allow the wise heart to show you all you need to see. You are so loved in all your frailty; you are so special and precious. Allow the angel within you who embodies your natural wisdom and comfort, to shine in all areas of your life as you journey on in purity and peace.”

So, I welcome dear ones here in our place of prayer, healing and love. At an appointed time a person will pass from in time to out of time. Often we will come and take them with us on the journey. Of course they are missed, there is an absence yet the cord of love is never broken. Tears dear one are drops of healing light; and there is a temple where you must worship always.


-4-

Try to be gentle. Allow things to be and to change in their time. Your dear one has gone a little way

ahead. You feel their absence, of course. You miss them, of course you do. At time’s it’s as though part of you has gone. That part will be found again. Allow tears and, in allowing tears allow healing and with healing stillness found in knowing that love never dies. There is, dear friend, no real seperation, there is another life linked with earthly life in love. Your dear one lives in love that never dies, so can you. Go forth on your path knowing loved ones dwelling in a higher vibration, indeed the holy life are but a thought away. Love indeed never dies.”



This temple is never far away. In the stillness of created innocence you will


always find it. It draws you forward and entering you find angels, wise ones


and many lovely friends. It is a temple where love never dies and sacred space


is the priest ministering love and peace with yourself. Enter dear one, all your


beloved are truly here. You came from spirit to love and to learn and at an


appointed time to spirit you will return. This temple whose tall pillars give you


all needed support as they stand apart links you to the wise heart throbbing


throughout the one holy life. It is within yourself. Enter now and be at peace.




-5-

May you know always the divine abiding, the friendship of spiritual wisdom and the light of truth and knowledge. Love dear one is the true divine abiding, love alone, love that is founded and expressed in truth will never pass away. May spiritual wisdom, truth and knowledge simply of the way things are give you clear sight as you pass along your earthly pilgrimage. For dear one so much love does and always will surround you, closer than breathing is all the joy of the God breathed universe. May you learn to live fully in each moment of time always reaching for true love that is eternal and will sooth away all fear. For all things there is an appointed time.”


George Coombs (1072 words)









© 2017 George Coombs


Author's Note

George Coombs
Please read carefully, take your time

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017
Tags: George, Coombs

Author

George Coombs
George Coombs

Brighton and Hove, Southern, United Kingdom



About
I am a retired lecturer from Hove in Southrn England. I write poetry, stories, essays and also draw and paint more..

Writing