The Narratolyricality

The Narratolyricality

A Chapter by د. أنور غني الموسوي

 

 

In Literature, there are the poetry, the prose and in the middle, the prose poetry according to the characters of the superficial and deep structures of the speaking. Every speaking or its writing has a superficial structure which is the first construction and the understanding level in the hearing or reading process, and a deep structure which is the analytic and semantic level in this system. While poetry characterized by rhythmic superficial and deep structures, the prose in contrary to this has characterized by unrhythmic superficial and deep structures. Bur in the prose poetry we find the unrhythmic superficial structure and the rhthymic deep one, and this is the cause of hybridization in the prose poetry. So the prose poetry is a hybrid of prose and poetry and the rhymicity and unrhythmicity.

The prose poetry can be produced with a narrative or lyric manner. If the style is lyric in both  superficial and deep layers, there will be the lyric prose poetry, while if the style was narrative in both superficial and deep layers, there will be the narrative prose poetry. But we can find the superficial narrative structure  with the deep lyric structure. In this case there will be the hybrid of Narrato-lyric prose poetry, and this the second hybrid inside the first hybrid of proso-poetry. So the Narratolyric prose poetry, or what we call "expressive narrative" is a hybrid inside a hybrid.

 




 

 



© 2017 د. أنور غني الموسوي


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 24, 2017
Last Updated on February 24, 2017
Tags: Narratolyricality, narratolyric, prose poetry, prosopoetry, narrative, lyric


Author

د. أنور غني الموسوي
د. أنور غني الموسوي

Alhilla, Babil, Iraq



About
أنور غني الموسوي طبيب وشاعر وباح.. more..

Writing
DEATH DEATH

A Poem by د. أن&#..


MELTING MELTING

A Poem by د. أن&#..


بطلان التفريق بين العصمة التبليغية والعصمة الامتثالية بطل..

A Chapter by د. أن&#..